Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Virgin America Pass

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiickson...... PM me name, addy, and tel and we'll get you squared away!

welcome to the pass.......
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Mauied, I PMed my personals to you.

EDIT:

BTW, I do have a digital camera
    Last edited by Newfie; 06-08-2006 at 05:33 AM.

3. Thumbs up

PM sent. Thanks for allowing me to participate.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    PM sent. Thanks for allowing me to participate.

Stand by for instructions.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

5. Talking

COOL!!!! I thought you missed it. Come on man, my nails are gone.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

To Woxof: out today! DC #0103 8555 7497 8608 7322

Aaaaaaaaaaand we're off...

Sweet. Can't wait.
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar - change your wife."
    Zino Davidoff

Now that I know what they are:
    +1 Termite
    +1 Raisin

Okay, Im jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryprod
    Okay, Im jealous.

I would be but recently my humidors grew to an "FULL" capacity. I cannot fit anymore and that is with my new humi

I wish I had closer people to help me raid my stash.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    To Woxof: out today! DC #0103 8555 7497 8608 7322

Aaaaaaaaaaand we're off...

Got the pass in the mail today. Mauied, you really outdid yourself. Everything is in tact and very well organized. There's not much room leftover in the tupperware container for additional smokes though. I have a slightly larger tupperware container that I use for travel that I could swap out with the one in the pass if you like. It has a good seal.

Knock your socks off... and I'll swap out your tupperware after the end (will include a little something for your trouble) - so my wife doesn't scowl at me.

I had good tutelage on setting the pass up so props to Basil, BKC, and BigMac for that.

Hold the bus ya'll!! I saw my name at the top of the list days ago, but didn't think. I'm in south Louisianna for the rest of this week fishing. Please hold off til Friday, or better, Monday, before you mail it to me. Or, if you want to skip me and come back later, that's cool too. Really, I've had priority mail delivered w/in two days up east, Utah, Midwest, etc. So it probably won't matter if it zigzags instead of going south first. Thanks and I'll see ya'll when I get back!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    Knock your socks off... and I'll swap out your tupperware after the end (will include a little something for your trouble) - so my wife doesn't scowl at me.

I had good tutelage on setting the pass up so props to Basil, BKC, and BigMac for that.
    It's no trouble at all man, don't sweat it. You got that mofo packed tight. I'm just afraid if a couple of guys throw in some large smokes you're gonna run out of room.

Do you want me to include a description of the pictures I take? I've already taken one pic with the disposable camera. I forgot that you said we could use our digital cameras as well. I'll take the next one with my digi cam and get it to you through email.

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Please hold off til Friday, or better, Monday, before you mail it to me.
    No worries basil, just let me know when you're ready. Mauied1101 if you want to change up the order to keep it movin let me know. I'm cool either way.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF
    ...snip...Do you want me to include a description of the pictures I take? I've already taken one pic with the disposable camera. I forgot that you said we could use our digital cameras as well. I'll take the next one with my digi cam and get it to you through email... Mauied1101 if you want to change up the order to keep it movin let me know. I'm cool either way.
    Hey WOXOF - go ahead and take the two photos with a digi (one landmark, one anything; both with the lei & stick) and post 'em here. Nothing like instant gratification! I'll print the other film ones at the end of the pass.

Post your put #s and take #s and since Basil doesn't mind, let's go to DR, then SmokinDVM, back to Basil, and then Hefty. If there are no objections, let's get it rollin'

Snapped the pics today. Now for the put/takes. I've been eyeballing the A.F. Anejo. All I have comparable in price that's not ISOM would be a D.C. Maximus robusto #5 or an Ashton VSG robusto. I have an Opus X robusto but there's already a Fuente Fuente in the pass. I know they are all pretty close in MSRP but the Anejo is little harder to come by. Let me know if this isn't a good swap.

My other put/take will be a R.P. Edge for the I.T Super Fuerte.

Desert Rat, are you ready for the pass?
    Last edited by WOXOF; 06-13-2006 at 09:32 PM.

Here they are...

Both passes meet for a quick photo at the kitchen table.

The shell lei and the Anejo have a date at Graceland(sorry, had to do it).

The Graceland picture didn't turn out like I expected. That's the best I could do and still get the cigar and lei in the photo.

Nice touch adding the site addy to the wall.
    "If your wife doesn't like the aroma of your cigar - change your wife."
    Zino Davidoff

Now that I know what they are:
    +1 Termite
    +1 Raisin

Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagicDragon
    Nice touch adding the site addy to the wall.

Not only is it a nice touch, but you have a sharp eye Puff
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

That's awesome

Thread Information