Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acid Cigars

Default Acid Cigars

Howdy All,

This evening I'm working my way through a Acid Kubba Deluxe, and since I've read very little, and seen them recommneded less so, I wanted to get some opinions.

This cigar certainly is unique...the wrapper has a sweet flavoring to it, and the smoke itself is very complex. However, even though it's an "exciting" smoke the flavor is only about a 7 or so on a 10 scale IMHO. This certainly isn't something I would add to my regular lineup, which I am slowly but surely assembling, but I think it's a nice once in a while smoke. Please post your own reviews and thoughts on the Acid lineup.

Thanks

bigpoppapuff Guest

because of my love for acid cigars,i often dip my cigars in the cologne i'll be wearing...

get yourself a cigar and dip it in aqua velva!!!!...now that's good smoking...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    because of my love for acid cigars,i often dip my cigars in the cologne i'll be wearing...

get yourself a cigar and dip it in aqua velva!!!!...now that's good smoking...

You dont know shit BPP skin bracer cooling blue is the only way to infuse cigars
    The older I get ,the better I was

bigpoppapuff Guest

i live life on the edge,kev,as do you....i dipped the bottom half of my cigar in the blue...and the other half in the green skin bracer....wow!!!...talk about a taste change!!!

5. Default

Gotta be Brut...Good aroma...And a taste to die for.

you guys are way off. Old spice is the shit..MMmmmm tastes like cedar..

7. Default

Thanks Sid learn cool stuff every day here

bigpoppapuff Guest

what!!!!...no mention of hai karate??........

I use a vintage Hai Karate, it gives it an exotic flavor.

Damn bpp, you're too fast, and my work connection is moving slower than shit today.
    Last edited by SmokinDVM; 06-06-2006 at 07:47 PM.

Skin Bracer, Brut, Aqua Velva, Old Spice...... What are you guys? Old Men? How about some Hugo Boss, or even better, a nice refreshing Armani Acqua Di Gio!!! You all know that Acids are for hooking the young crowd.

Some quick advice here JH, how about a cigar au naturale without shea butter and hemp leaves and catnip in it eh?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Well, now that I've gotten my head above the sea of sarcasm I was drowning in I can reply.

I more or less expected that response from everyone here, but I thought I would ask anyway. I don't think the Cigar merits defending, but I think their idea has some merit. If the wrapper could be seasoned with something other than cotton candy it may yield something interesting.

12. Default

Hey bro smoke what you like ,we would have given you shit no matter what you said LOL. Its all about cigars ,If you really want a decent semi flavored cigar try the Drew Estates natural line or the Ambrosia line. I will say I have had some good Naturals ,jucy lucy and dirt and green hero

K7

No worries man, I actually had a stopwatch on how long it would take BPP to take a rip at me. Just wanted to see if there were any decenting voices in the crowd.

Guess not....

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JHarri31
    No worries man, I actually had a stopwatch on how long it would take BPP to take a rip at me. Just wanted to see if there were any decenting voices in the crowd.

Guess not....

looks like 20 minutes to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    looks like 20 minutes to me.....
    You're losing your touch bro, Vegas odds had you in under 14 min. S'ok, everyone has their off nights.

bigpoppapuff Guest

yeah...but i bet the over..so I won!!!...

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    snip...... Drew Estates natural line ...snip

K7
    I had my first one of these last night (Robusto size) and I thought it was pretty decent. I just had a bad attitude towards after reading so much about their Acid line and assumed all were the same.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVitaleMob
    ...how about a cigar without...hemp leaves
    Nothing wrong with that every now and then either

Friends don't let friends smoke Acid's...

Then again - I long for the days I enjoyed smoking A&C Grenadier's... At $6.00 for a 5er, it was awfully cheap...

Nowadays - Opus', Avo's, Davidoff's, etc., etc., etc... It ain't $6.00 a 5er anymore...

Acids...... yuck

You can always smell when somebody has lit one
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Thread Information