Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NYC Summer Biergarten Herf

Allright Sid Now the place is guaranteed to ROCK

2:00 pm my friend, look forward to meeting you and putting a mug to that brusque attitude of yours. I'll make sure to look for the guy with a walker.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i'm in on thursday....leaving sunday morning.....i'll be herfing on saturday....what are the times??....
    I'm bringing Sid a Macanudo
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    I'm bringing Sid a Macanudo
    Only one????

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07
    Only one????
    It is the only one I have (I need to get rid of it)
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

bigpoppapuff Guest

someone will then get a macanudo from me...i'll tell him i'm coventry cat...

7. Smile

Anybody from MA or CT planning on going to this? Carpool? Oooop!!! Take that back, I'm camping that weekend.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

POOP HAS HIT FAN, SEE LINK BELOW!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/inde...howtopic=24223
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

bigpoppapuff Guest

decided not to go...with the change to the island...glad i did...my son called to say that his building will be without power 'til at least saturday....no power and a CPAP don't go together....i'm going to try for early october or late september...

Sid, we missed you bro. It definitely wouldn't have been comfortable sleeping without AC. The herf was a great success, the guys were awesome, the sponsors were very generous, and we raised 190 dollars for the Twin Tower Orphan Fund.

Sid, let us know when you're coming to visit your boy.

Hex, I gotta goody bag to send you.

Sorry I wasn't able to make it out. Didn't know what the power situation was and it wasn't a good time for me to go. Hope everybody had a great time. Pictures?????

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU
    Sid, we missed you bro. It definitely wouldn't have been comfortable sleeping without AC. The herf was a great success, the guys were awesome, the sponsors were very generous, and we raised 190 dollars for the Twin Tower Orphan Fund.

Sid, let us know when you're coming to visit your boy.

Hex, I gotta goody bag to send you.

A/C was not the issue...though it certainly would have been uncomfortable...CPAP was the issue....three nights without it,i might have been the ex-BPP....power is still out.....

and how about a goody bag for me??...

If anyone is interested here are some pics from the HERF

http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/geoffrie/albums.php

Nicks of people will follow
    Last edited by CgarDan; 07-25-2006 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks Dan. Any chance of putting some faces to nicknames for us guys in the middle of the country?

Thread Information