Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: al-zarqawi is dead!!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes
    Thanks Shag, couldn't have put it better myself.

WW, if you want to hang around here, that's fine, I'm glad to have you...but showing up once or twice a month and contributing absolute garbage isn't really getting it done.
    Have you smoked a cigar lately? Great!
    Enjoyed a fine bourbon? Super!
    Found an arcade near the house? Who gives a fuck?

And if you want to spout nonsense, at least have the decency to give up a source...and FYI, The Onion isn't real news, somebody makes that shit up!

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes
    Thanks Shag, couldn't have put it better myself.

WW, if you want to hang around here, that's fine, I'm glad to have you...but showing up once or twice a month and contributing absolute garbage isn't really getting it done.
    Have you smoked a cigar lately? Great!
    Enjoyed a fine bourbon? Super!
    Found an arcade near the house? Who gives a fuck?

And if you want to spout nonsense, at least have the decency to give up a source...and FYI, The Onion isn't real news, somebody makes that shit up!
    Double

Hex, This belongs in the nomination box for post of the year.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by toasty
    So just because he "pretends" to be sorry, even though he really isn't, that would make it okay?
    I know next to nothing about this topic, so I'll keep it short. I just want to say that it is possible to genuinely care for someone like that in his situation. I lived in Taber Alberta when a shooting happened in my school. I met the father of the young man who was killed and he genuinely wanted the best for that boy that shot and killed his child. He's a pastor, and I listened to him preach forgiveness for this kid. I have no doubts in my mind that he was sincere. He did everything he could to bring about all the good he could from losing his son.

I debated not posting this until I researched the man mentioned, but I don't have time right now. Not understanding the situation, I pass no judgement and offer no comment on Nick Berg's father. Just adding an experience to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM
    Let me clarify, for the thinking impaired among us.

"Maybe he walks the walk"- meaning, maybe his beliefs and actions support what he says, ie."talking the talk".

I do understand that a lot of right wingers can't even understand the concept of your actions backing up your word, what with all the bizaro world double speak they hear, and eat up, from their right wing political leaders and talking heads.
    Yeah...I know what the hell "walk the walk" means. The way you used it as a response made no sense. Maybe you want to look at another saying from your book of quotes and find one that actually fits the conversation before you start dropping insults.

And as for the right wing insult, you can shove it, you castrati moron. Look at any single democrat politician, and you can honestly talk crap about right wingers double speaking?

No, I don't need any "talking heads" or politicians to put words in my mouth for me. I was born a right-winger baby.
    "I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."
    -- Mark Twain

Yeah...I know what the hell "walk the walk" means. The way you used it as a response made no sense. Maybe you want to look at another saying from your book of quotes and find one that actually fits the conversation before you start dropping insults.

And as for the right wing insult, you can shove it, you castrati moron. Look at any single democrat politician, and you can honestly talk crap about right wingers double speaking?

No, I don't need any "talking heads" or politicians to put words in my mouth for me. I was born a right-winger baby.

Yep, look at the about-turn that Hillary Rodham is pulling right now. What a double faced bitch. She was ultra-liberal until she decided to run for national office, now she's tacking rightwards to get towards the center.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I can tell you were born a right-wingnut.
    WTF is "castrati"? Please stop trying to use big words, it only serves to lower others opinion of your mental capabilities.

Now, let me walk you through this once more. Please read slowly so as to minimize confusion.

06-11-2006 03:02 PM
    The only reason I brought his son into it is because Zarqawi is the suspected man that beheaded his son. He said it was sad that Zarqawi had died and Zarqawi's parent's had to go through what he went through. How could ANYONE feel sorry for the man suspected of killing your son?
    Knowing that Nick Bergs father is a long time pacifist, something you should have also known before spouting your nonsense, I responded with;
    06-11-2006 11:50 PM
    Maybe he walks the walk, and doesn't just talk the talk?
    Obviously meaning that he remains true to his beliefs, even when facing his sons potential killer. I know it was confusing for you to have to unscramble that sentence and all, but please try to keep up. IOW, bringing attention to the fact that you couldn't understand that comment, isn't going to impress anyone.

CNB,
    I wouldn't vote for Hillary if you paid me, except when the other choice would be a neocon. In that situation, it would be choosing the lesser of two evils. In a Democratic primary, she would be at the bottom of my list, even after a few write-ins.

WTF is "castrati"? Please stop trying to use big words, it only serves to lower others opinion of your mental capabilities.

Ummmm.......dude..

Castrati

You can always do a quick lookup at: http://www.dictionary.com
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Ummmm.......dude..

Castrati

You can always do a quick lookup at: http://www.dictionary.com
    Nice one, except wouldn't he actually need to hear my voice before making such a claim?

However, I have no doubt that toasty is an expert in prepubescent male singers. It's an rrw thing.

Abu al-Zarqawi died, George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates. He
    slapped him across the face and yelled, "How dare you try to destroy
    the nation I helped conceive!"

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, "You
    wanted to end our liberties but you failed!"

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, "This is
    why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!"

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat al-Zarqawi with a long cane and
    snarled "It was Evil men like you who inspired me to write the
    Declaration of Independence."

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe
    and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist
    Leader.

As al-Zarqawi lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared.
    Al-Zarqawi wept and said, "This is not what you promised me."

The Angel replied, "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting
    for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?"
    captain kirk

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.cigargroup.com/faq/

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    boo-fucking-hoo....i hope he rots in hell and invites his friends to stop by...

What I laughed at is how nicely that the Army had matted and framed the picture before presenting it to the press...

Nice one, except wouldn't he actually need to hear my voice before making such a claim?

However, I have no doubt that toasty is an expert in prepubescent male singers. It's an rrw thing.
    Yeah, I've heard enough lefties bitch and moan that I'm able to tell what they sound like just off what they type. Okay, I'm dropping this thread from my subscribe list. This is cigarsmokers.com, not itshappening.com and I'm done with the politic thing here.
    "I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time."
    -- Mark Twain

bigpoppapuff Guest

Yeah, I've heard enough lefties bitch and moan that I'm able to tell what they sound like just off what they type. Okay, I'm dropping this thread from my subscribe list. This is cigarsmokers.com, not itshappening.com and I'm done with the politic thing here.

he says while stomps his feet in anger....all the while wondering why nobody likes his hero...george the shrub.....

i guess you told us,toasty...

It seems the righties are the ones who always cut and run. But, when you're defending an indefensible position, something they're experienced at, what else can they do?

Tell that to Scotty, aka Scroto, a big lefty who finally cut and run after he was handed his ass wrecked and bleeding, eh Bill?
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    Tell that to Scotty, aka Scroto, a big lefty who finally cut and run after he was handed his ass wrecked and bleeding, eh Bill?
    Don't know a scroto.

Thread Information