Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: birthday club...

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Hey Chris,

Package is on it's way.

DCN 0306 1070 0001 6328 1480

Happy belated birthday!

Mark
    Got it today. Very nice packaging job with the vacuum seal and some awsome smokes that I've been wanting to try.

You guys have wiped out my wishlist!

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Mine will go out in a few days. Stuck in my room working on papers, and getting ready for next semester. Will try to get out on thursday or friday.
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    Mine will go out in a few days. Stuck in my room working on papers, and getting ready for next semester. Will try to get out on thursday or friday.
    No worries man, I remember those days. I think I'm getting ready to start on my masters finally.

You know for about $8 a page you can have someone write it for you. Not that I would do such a thing.

bigpoppapuff Guest

incoming.....0306 1070 0002 4990 2896....enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up BPP.

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    No worries man, I remember those days. I think I'm getting ready to start on my masters finally.

You know for about $8 a page you can have someone write it for you. Not that I would do such a thing.
    Do u know such a man???
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Do u know such a man???
    I did back in the day. You can buy them off of the internet these days but I'd be real careful. Professors have access to searchable databases of research papers to prevent plagiarism.

Kirkus, the Ups man dropped off a nice surprise today. Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    BPP got your's today as well. A very nice selection of smokes that will have me trying new stuff for a while. Thanks for the Bucanero, I'm running out of stuff to put on my wishlist.

If no one objects, I'll post a group picture of the cigars once they're all in(minus a few )

Went to go today to send out my package, but they jsut closed. will go on monday, even though it will arrive a bit late.
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Default Sorry

Sent the package out today. Sorry for taking so long. Had a busy week. Sould arrive before this week is over...
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Whoa! I got hit out of nowhere today by a long range strike from Canada. No warning what so ever. Drew you got me good. After spending 30 minutes getting through the Canadian flag tape , I was pleasantly surprised by some very nice smokes.

Thanks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Whoa! I got hit out of nowhere today by a long range strike from Canada. No warning what so ever. Drew you got me good. After spending 30 minutes getting through the Canadian flag tape , I was pleasantly surprised by some very nice smokes.

Thanks dude!

Hehe. Good to hear they made it all right. I like to do that to "help" them get across the border a little easier.

Enjoy and Happy belated Bday!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Default Happy Anniversary Wofox!!!

Hope you and your wife have a wonderful time....
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

And now our next Bday boy is Leeroy Fan with his special day on December 1st.

Let's get our college BOTL enough good smokes to celebrate all the As I am sure he is getting on his exams

Cant wait!!!!
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Hope you and your wife have a wonderful time....
    Thanks Ben! I received your package in the mail Saturday. A very nice selection.

Well that's a wrap for me.

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful cigars. I'm blown away by the generosity of the BOTL's on this board.

I'll post a group picture of all the smokes ASAP.

Chris

Again, i am sorry about it being so late. Been so buys with school work.
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Again, i am sorry about it being so late. Been so buys with school work.
    No worries, I have enough gifted smokes to last me until my next anniversary.

You better make room in your humidor. If you don't have a coolidor or tupperdor you may want to think about getting one. My small cooler is maxed out.

Here are the pics. My best birthday (anniversary) present in a looooonnngg time.

The pics don't do them justice. The cigars went the full length of my poker table. Amazing!

Thread Information