Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: birthday club...

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Is that a Medusa i see. with the three twisted cigars???
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    Is that a Medusa i see. with the three twisted cigars???
    Don't quote me but I think it MAY be a Davidoff...not entirely sure though...the pic is a little small.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Awesome gifts WOXOF! Enjoy them.

wow. that's alot of cigars. you should start some kind of child based organization. you could call it, Cigs for Kids.

and for Sid ... Sid's Kids

think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Don't quote me but I think it MAY be a Davidoff...not entirely sure though...the pic is a little small.
    Sorry for quoting you. I'm not sure what brand the culebra is. It's the only one I've ever seen in person. I don't know if I could ever bring myself to smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Awesome gifts WOXOF! Enjoy them.
    Thanks Mark. That MATASA is getting sacrificed this week. I bought a fiver of them last week(mainly for gifts).

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    wow. that's alot of cigars. you should start some kind of child based organization. you could call it, Cigs for Kids.

and for Sid ... Sid's Kids

think about it.
    I like the sound of that. I think I will be paying it forward for a while now(but not with these smokes), I have some catching up to do.
    Last edited by WOXOF; 11-21-2006 at 06:23 AM.

Hey LeeRoy... You're mailman's callin' you!!

Got your box all wrapped up and ready to go. Will drop it off at the PO on the way to work and will post a DCN later tonight. Look for it tomorrow or Saturday.

Now quit thinkin' about cigars and get back to the books, son!

Got out to the PO early. Here is the DCN.

0306 1070 0001 6328 7468

Enjoy!

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Hey LeeRoy... You're mailman's callin' you!!

Got your box all wrapped up and ready to go. Will drop it off at the PO on the way to work and will post a DCN later tonight. Look for it tomorrow or Saturday.

Now quit thinkin' about cigars and get back to the books, son!
    Im actually back home right now for thanksgiving break. Dont go back to school until sunday, so i will check my box on monday when the post office opens!!! Thanks Shelby
    Last edited by Leeroy_Fan; 11-22-2006 at 12:20 AM.
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    Im actually back home right now for thanksgiving break. Dont go back to school until sunday, so i will check my box on monday when the post office opens!!! Thanks Shelby
    Not to worry. I dehydrated and freeze dried them , so they will last indefinately in your PO Box.

Enjoy the holiday!

I wonder if that can actually work....
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

My package will go out Monday. Happy birthday bro!

DC# 0103 8555 7499 7952 5587

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Leeroy, a Happy Birthday package went out yesterday via USPS Priority Post, DCN # 0306 2400 0000 6829 8280.

Enjoy, & have a great day!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Ben the sticks will be in the mail 1st thing tom. DC # 0103 8555 7499 6871 7153

Have a great Bday

Mine will go out Monday as well.

Enjoy man!

Gracias!!! My family have an odd birthdays. My brother and I are twins, so we both have the same birthdays. My moms birthday is also December 1st, so you could say we where her birthday present in 87. And then my sisters birthday is Noverber 30, the day before my brother and I. And then my fathers birthday, god rest is soul, was in December the second....weird huh.
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

That is pretty cool if you ask me!

We have several on the 27th but different months.

DC 0103 8555 7490 0098 0897

I think there might be something in there you will enjoy.... :)
    Last edited by planenut; 11-27-2006 at 09:12 AM.

LeeRoy...

I have not received delivery confirmation on your package sent Tues AM. Let me know if you get it today.

LeeRoy...

I have not received delivery confirmation on your package sent Tues AM. Let me know if you get it today.
    I got it today Mark, thank you. I also got bombed today by Mr. O'Flaherty(aka newfie). Thank you both. I will get pictures up here in a minute when my camera is recharged.
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

bigpoppapuff Guest

your present is on its' way....0407 1469 9100 1502 5592........enjoy!!!!

Thread Information