Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: birthday club...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF
    Excellent idea fellas, but I don't have the stash to support something like this. This would be better suited for some of the FOG's. While some of you guys are sitting on stashes of thousands of cigars, I would estimate mine to be closer to 100 - 200(most are value smokes in the $3-$6 range).

looks to me like you could do it....the price range is what i'd suggest.....c'mon...do it...

Comon WOHOF my stash at the moment is about 30 sticks and I am gunning for this one.

Good excuse to buy a few more so you can send some out.. I'll have to buy some to send out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by planenut
    Good excuse to buy a few more so you can send some out.. I'll have to buy some to send out as well.

My point EXACTLY !!!!

the plan for me with my stash of 150 is to go and buy like ten around each bday so i can play the one for me, one for you game

also makes me feel less guilty about dropping all the dough when most is a gift( as i discovered on father's day)
    captain kirk

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.cigargroup.com/faq/

I've only got about 130 or so, but the B&M is only a mile away. This will give me an excuse to look for new sticks at least once a month. You don't need sticks, just a few bucks and a B&M every month.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    looks to me like you could do it....the price range is what i'd suggest.....c'mon...do it...

Oh, I thought it was for higher priced smokes. I have no problem with the quantity of cigars to send out, I was just worried about the quality. In that case I'm game if you can find me a spot. My b-day is Rocktober the 9th. I see the doc has October 15th. I'm O.K. with a different month.

Wedding Anniversary: Nov. 13
    Son's B-day: May 13

Great call WOXOF

And you know something usually wifes, girlfriends get the better presents on the anniversary date so I think we will put you down for Nov 13th , that way you can celebrate in style and even if not outloud ( don't want to get the wife upset ) know that perhaps this year you are getting the better present

Updated list:

Planenut 9/27
    SmokinDVM 10/15
    WOXOF 11/13
    Newfie 1/17
    Kirkus949 2/7
    Shelby07 4/19
    DrewGoring 6/14
    CgarDan 6/24
    BPP 6/27

Ok 3 more people left. Come on up boys

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    Great call WOXOF

And you know something usually wifes, girlfriends get the better presents on the anniversary date so I think we will put you down for Nov 13th , that way you can celebrate in style and even if not outloud ( don't want to get the wife upset ) know that perhaps this year you are getting the better present

Hell yeah! It should be interesting, I don't think she will believe me when I tell her they are gifts. I already get the evil eye every time a package shows up with cigars in it.

November will also mark my 1 year anniversary for taking up this wonderful hobby. We took a cruise last year and found a really nice jazz lounge on the ship that we would frequent every night and enjoy a cigar and some good jazz with friends.
    Last edited by WOXOF; 06-24-2006 at 04:06 AM.

bump.
    Still need 3 more...

Bump

We only need 3 more

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

im up for it, though my b-day is 12/01
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

So pappa, since its ur b-day today, we got to send you few cigars, send us ur PM and ill get ur present through mail as soon as p[ossible. Anything youve been wanting to try???
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

bigpoppapuff Guest

no...i'm up last...no need to send me anything 'til next year...

ohh ok, well ill still send u a few for this year. (Runnin out of room in my Humi now. Prom gunna get a bigger one when i get me apt for college)
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Bump

So whoes birthday some up first?????
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    Updated list:

Planenut 9/27
    SmokinDVM 10/15
    WOXOF 11/13
    Leeroy_Fan 12/01
    Newfie 1/17
    Kirkus949 2/7
    Shelby07 4/19