Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: birthday club...

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    Got yours Billy, thanks a bunch. Nice selection!!! May I ask what the unbanded one is?
    Trinidad Reyes... One of my favorites. Have a great Birthday... :) I'll put the label in an envelope for ya. Should have done that already.. Billy

I ran off without it last night. I dropped it off tonight. Should be there Monday.

FedEx tracking # 8502 0215 1009
    Last edited by WOXOF; 01-11-2007 at 05:09 AM. Reason: delivery date

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    I ran off without it last night. I dropped it off tonight. Should be there Monday.

FedEx tracking # 8502 0215 1009
    FEDEX ROCKS DOOD (I only said that 'cause I know you're connected!!!)

Actually, the driver just dropped it off here at work. All the courier drivers in the area do my subdivision and here at work too, and they all know that if there's nobody home, they come here.

Very nice selection Pal, thanks. 4 of those I've never had before, and looking forward to smoking 'em!!!!!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

I dropped it off yesterday. Sould arrive on monday or tue.
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

FEDEX ROCKS DOOD (I only said that 'cause I know you're connected!!!)

Actually, the driver just dropped it off here at work. All the courier drivers in the area do my subdivision and here at work too, and they all know that if there's nobody home, they come here.

Very nice selection Pal, thanks. 4 of those I've never had before, and looking forward to smoking 'em!!!!!!!
    I thought they were supposed to be there today but the tracking kept saying Monday. That's cool that the couriers will do that for ya. Did you have fun getiing through all of the layers of wrapping paper? I'm saving the endless layers of Old Glory tape for Drew.

I thought they were supposed to be there today but the tracking kept saying Monday. That's cool that the couriers will do that for ya. Did you have fun getiing through all of the layers of wrapping paper? I'm saving the endless layers of Old Glory tape for Drew.
    Well, I'm not going to say I don't deserve it....

I really wonder what the border would do if they decided to open one of my patented maple flag bombs>?
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Birthday box is on its way

FedEx 8573 4381 6183

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Birthday box is on its way

FedEx 8573 4381 6183
    Got a wonderful package today via FedEx from Shelby and BPP. Lovely selection guys, some serious favourites there and some I've never tried before but anxious to.

Thanks.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

what the heck. In sent a pacakge on express and it hasent gotten in yet???
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    what the heck. In sent a pacakge on express and it hasent gotten in yet???
    Sorry dood, but USPS Express will be 6-8 days to Canada.

Sorry dood, but USPS Express will be 6-8 days to Canada.
    Ok well they told me 3-5. Sry bout that. Ill know better next time.
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Ok well they told me 3-5. Sry bout that. Ill know better next time.
    OK, it was at the P/O yesterday, waiting for a Customs charge of $46.16 to be paid.

Very nice selection of smokes Pal, but when Drew's birthday comes around, don't mark "Cigars" on the Customs Declaration form.

In any event, thanks for the smokes!!!

OK, it was at the P/O yesterday, waiting for a Customs charge of $46.16 to be paid.

Very nice selection of smokes Pal, but when Drew's birthday comes around, don't mark "Cigars" on the Customs Declaration form.

DOH!

I wasnt thinking when i sent the package out. I had jsut gotten off work and was tired. If you have a paypal, ill transfer money for that.
    Brad Shaw

-- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

SNIP...If you have a paypal, ill transfer money for that.
    No need for that Benjamin. It's a risk you take when you play this game.

ok, so i am a bum. that out of the way, with all the starting work i am having at wake, i didnt make it to the campus fedex store until this afternoon, mark cigars on the fedex slip, and am told i cant send it. i will get i out from the local post office tommorow morning. Sorry its going to be so late.
    captain kirk

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.cigargroup.com/faq/

I think the big thing that should have been stressed for people sending to Canada is to NOT mark cigars or tobacco on the customs form. But, I guess we now know what happens when people ASSume...

But, as Jim said, it is the cost of doing business. I have had many packages that said candles or whatnot randomly opened and assessed duty based on what they saw.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Default **shipping To Canada**

Hey Guys.

Please check THIS link to a post I made in this thread a little while ago at the request of a Brother.

That being said (I did praise USPS Air Mail, and still do), FedEx has done wonders for my confidence in them. The 2 packages I received were unbeliveably fast and in awesome shape.

Leeroy, this is also in reference to your PM regarding instructions for shipping to Canada.

I didn't send you any cigars. I sent "commercial artwork" valued at less than $20 CAD. Hint hint

I didn't send you any cigars. I sent "commercial artwork" valued at less than $20 CAD. Hint hint

And it wasn't for resale!!!!

I did notice that and meant to mention it!!!

Thread Information