Thread: Shelby

Default Shelby

Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

I don't know about the extra$20-$30K just to throw away but the car is awesome. My friend works in the dealership and I test drove this one. to sum up the review AWESOME !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    I don't know about the extra$20-$30K just to throw away but the car is awesome. My friend works in the dealership and I test drove this one. to sum up the review AWESOME !!!!
    I don't think you test drove this one. They just started production last Monday and none have been delivered yet. Plus they are all pretty much pre-ordered and there are really none available for sale at dealerships or for test drives yet. unless you drove and older cobra or a mule car.

How am I so smart??? Look at my name! Mine is due to be built the week of the 19th and I should have it around the end of June.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07
    I don't think you test drove this one. They just started production last Monday and none have been delivered yet. Plus they are all pretty much pre-ordered and there are really none available for sale at dealerships or for test drives yet. unless you drove and older cobra or a mule car.

How am I so smart??? Look at my name! Mine is due to be built the week of the 19th and I should have it around the end of June.

Please post some large, clear photos when that arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Please post some large, clear photos when that arrives.
    I don't think Shelby will be able to wipe that smile off his face for at least six months... and I'm sure pictures (and possibly videos?) will be in order...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    I don't think Shelby will be able to wipe that smile off his face for at least six months... and I'm sure pictures (and possibly videos?) will be in order...
    Oh yes! And in case anyone is wondering, no I didn't pay over sticker for it. In fact, I'm getting it for about $4K below sticker. It's a long story involving a stolen T-Bird that was sold to us by Ford (inadvertantly for sure, but we still spent a night getting to know the fine officers of the Tulia, TX police dept. Actually. they were all terrific to us.) . But that's for another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07

OOPS you are completely right that was something totally different I think Ford GT or something its one of those exotic looking sports cars.

I'm already smiling and I haven't even seen the car yet.

http://images.consumerguide.com/cmsi...elby_GT500.wmv

heh heh heh

Edit: I especially love the whine of the superchargers in that video!
    Last edited by Shelby07; 06-13-2006 at 07:41 PM.

Sweet ride. I bet you're gonna have a blast in that thing Shelby.

Don't get none on ya!

Awesome Shelby.... you better post some pics of that baby when you get it
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

That's a beautiful car, and one of the few things the US manufacturers are doing right.

Have fun smoking those vettes!

Thread Information