Thread: *****ATTENTION ALL GUESTS BROWSING*****

I would like to be the first to say hello and thank you for visiting us.

As you can see we do not have very many members YET. The reason is that all of you are not joining the forum.

So don't be scared. If you join this lovely little community of ours we can grow and soon be a top cigar forum on the web. So join up, make a new topic and join the fun. Drop me a line and we can talk smoke, smoke, smoke...or anyting else you like.

Again thanks for coming by, but join up and lets turn this little hideaway into a top forum!

Carlos
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Blog Entries

I agree!<O:P></O:P>

Thanks for all your support Carlos! I know we got a lot of competition out there, but we are still small enough to where people can shape the way we end up taking this community in the future.<O:P></O:P>

Remember,we are always open to suggestions. I justopened up aHumor topic for us to enjoy.If you would like to see any new topics that spark your interest, let us know!<O:P></O:P>

We actually just broke the Google top 10 search results for “Cigar Forum”. Im doing my best to try to get us to number 1!.<O:P></O:P>

Miguel

Edited by: hex1848
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Nice Miguel. Did you get my suggestion about contacting cicar retail sites and having them put a link to us and vice versa? I can design a Cigarsmokers.com banner if that would help.
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Thread Information