Thread: 5 Vegas Classic torp.

Default 5 Vegas Classic torp.

I've smoked two of these so far. A very nice cigar for the price! I've got some of the "A" series Maduro's and Limited series too. I have high hopes for these now. These will become a regular in my rotation I think.

This cigar is medium strength with a dark brown Sumatra sun grown wrapper. The construction is good. About what you'd expect for a cigar this price. A little veiny with a good, but not perfect, roll. The burn on these was excellent! No problems at all. The draw was near perfect. The smoke at the start is a bit peppery and a little sweet. There's not a lot of cedar taste present, but that's OK. This blend works well without it. At the last third, the cigar works up to a full flavor with plenty of pepper. It remains smooth throughout as long as you don't let it burn hot.

These remind me a bit of the Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Sun Grown's, but actually a little better IMHO! Add this to the fact that these cigars are priced nice, and you've got a gem!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

I haven't had a Torp yet, but I did have a Churchill recently and thought it was awesome. These are on my short list for shopping next week. (Maybe a box of Coronas too, but I want to try a few singles of different brands first.)

A pretty nice cigar, not bad by any means, and the price is right! I dont know if you can get them at your B&M but I got mine in a sampler pack from CI.

Yeah. These suprised me. I was gifted one by illilli and was surprised at how much I liked it. I've put these into my regular rotation now, thanks to illilli.

Being a maduro fan, I really like the series "A" as well. You can get both pretty cheap on Cbid.

Thread Information