Thread: jermaine vs winky...tonight

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default jermaine vs winky...tonight

taylor vs wright....middleweight unification,i think......on HBO at 9:30pm edt.....

preceded by hopkins - tarver mismatch (as it turned out)..replay from last week...

i didn't think taylor had the stuff to beat hopkins...which he did,twice...

not to say he wasn't going to be great..i just didn't think he was ready....i like winky wright...i'd really like to see him win tonight....this could be a war...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    taylor vs wright....middleweight unification,i think......on HBO at 9:30pm edt.....

preceded by hopkins - tarver mismatch (as it turned out)..replay from last week...

i didn't think taylor had the stuff to beat hopkins...which he did,twice...

not to say he wasn't going to be great..i just didn't think he was ready....i like winky wright...i'd really like to see him win tonight....this could be a war...
    Agreed. Wright in 5. The Tarver fight was a joke. Waste of my PPV budget!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

bigpoppapuff Guest

i thought that wright should have won....kind of a homer decision by calling it a draw....imho..

Agreed BPP. Taylor threw a lot of hard shots but Winky took most of them on his gloves and arms.A blocked shot is not a landed shot no matter how hard it is.

Thread Information