Thread: HAVE sealed box of OPUS Perfecxion x for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    in the greatest place in the world, take a guess form my screeen name

Talking

Hi : I am new to this forum ..Beautiful weather is here! Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
    Last edited by sheagame; 06-18-2006 at 10:43 AM. Reason: n/a

Wow sorry to hear that. You got SCREWED on your vacation if you paid $750 for a box of perfection X. Even if I bought the box at my local per stick price that's only $414.40 and he opened the box for me yesterday and I bought five.

That's 12.95 per stick x 32 for you math guys (perfection x comes in a box of 32).

The box should msrp for around 375. Was 368 but I think it went up a little.

Thanks for the offer. Since the sticks indivually MSRP for $12.95, I think you're offering a great bargain. Plus the fact that you have no history here is a bonus. I don't know where you crawled from but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you're an idiot.

BTW - on this board, we don't do outright sells - we are a bidding society - as such, I start the bidding with $5. And I'll even pay for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by sheagame
    MY WIFE LISTS ON EBAY (ESP322 WITH 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK) so I can assure you we are honest poeple. If anyone is interested, please drop us a note at BCBABE@AOL.COM (THATS MY WIFE'S ID, AS I AM COMPUTER CHALLENGED.)
    Two contradictions:
    1. "I can assure you we are honest people" - $750 eh?
    2. "I AM COMPUTER CHALLENGED" - obviously not since you were able to create an ID and post this thread.
    Last edited by mauied1101; 06-16-2006 at 03:01 PM.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

I would bid $6 but BPP wopuld come in at $6.01 with his deal or no deal killing and I can't beat him at his own game

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    I would bid $6 but BPP wopuld come in at $6.01 with his deal or no deal killing and I can't beat him at his own game

i'm not a fan of opus x...but i'll bid $5.23.....i can do this twice...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i'm not a fan of opus x...but i'll bid $5.23.....i can do this twice...
    not acceptable from a guy who knows everyone and their mother and has a 5000 count collection. i bid $100.00. but i want it COD - apparently there's a beetle crap outbreak.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i was going to suggest you join us at our NYP herf on the 22nd of july.....now i think i'll sit back and enjoy a bag of popcorn........

anyone else want some popcorn??......

i was going to suggest you join us at our NYP herf on the 22nd of july.....now i think i'll sit back and enjoy a bag of popcorn........

Did you check the bag for beetle poop first???
    "Enter cool cigar related quote here"

http://www.daveandcourtscorner.com/

bigpoppapuff Guest

take me out to the ball game...
    take me out with the crowd...buy me some popcorn and opus x
    i don't care if it pisses off hex
    for it's root root root for the metsy's
    if they don't win its a shame
    but it's one..two..three strikes your out of cigar smokers...what's yer name??>...

but it's one..two..three strikes your out of cigar smokers...what's yer name??>...

That's it BPP you aked for it, now he NYP HERF will have to be open by everyone lighting up to the next great poem being read by .......

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

OMG Sid, that's F'ing awesome!!!

Shea, I'll give you $200 if you fly Northwest to Detroit to allow me to personally inspect the goods. I'll meet you in the N/W terminal right by the security Office.

Dam! I missed another great deal.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

buttered?

Hey sheagame. These guys are just gonna jerk you around. Mauied and newfie have never seen more than $20 their entire life so don't believe this $100 bid nonsense. And that BigPoppa guy is off his meds again so just ignore him. I am the go to guy on this forum so lets do business....

I am prepared to go as high as $12.95 per box. You can't beat that with a stick my friend. Let me hear from you!

Hey Sheagame, don't mind these guys. Most of them can't see a good deal when it's right in front of them. If you really want to impress them offer some of your Macanudos for sale. BPP gets REAL serious when he sees those.

Hi : I am new to this forum.My name is Mark Porter and I am from Long Island NY. I am sellng off some of my stash as my wife would tell you, I have become a total cigar glutton. I have A SEALED BOX OF OPUS X PERFECXION X, I picked up while I was on vacation which a I am looking to sell to get back what I paid for it. I am selling it for $750 and I will ship it to you FREE OF CHARGE.

MY WIFE LISTS ON EBAY (ESP322 WITH 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK) so I can assure you we are honest poeple. If anyone is interested, please drop us a note at BCBABE@AOL.COM (THATS MY WIFE'S ID, AS I AM COMPUTER CHALLENGED.)

Beautiful weather is here! Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Well I think you have your costs covered... twice. Thank you very much for giving us the oportunity to enjoy such a rare cigar for a great price. All of these guys are getting way too excited about these. I think they all overbid.

"I bid one dollar Bob"

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF

"I bid one dollar Bob"
    $1.01

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF
    Well I think you have your costs covered... twice. Thank you very much for giving us the oportunity to enjoy such a rare cigar for a great price. All of these guys are getting way too excited about these. I think they all overbid.

"I bid one dollar Bob"
    Did I win?

Blog Entries

Hi : I am new to this forum.My name is Mark Porter and I am from Long Island NY. I am sellng off some of my stash as my wife would tell you, I have become a total cigar glutton. I have A SEALED BOX OF OPUS X PERFECXION X, I picked up while I was on vacation which a I am looking to sell to get back what I paid for it. I am selling it for $750 and I will ship it to you FREE OF CHARGE.

Beautiful weather is here! Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
    Sorry but you are a liar, I hate liars. You didn't pay $750.00 for a box that is worth less than half of that.

Kindly fuck off and stop wasting our time.

Oh, I'll bid $125.00 for your box of cigars.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

$126.23 and ill pay shipping.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Thread Information