Thread: Don Collins Cigars San Juan, Puerto Rico

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation Don Collins Cigars San Juan, Puerto Rico

Please visit www.don-collins.com to learn about Puerto Rican tobacco and the special selections of cigars we offer. Recieve up to a 70% discount when you purchase bundles of 25 cigars.

You may also contact us at 787-977-2983 or sales@don-collins.com for assistance.

Thanks

Blog Entries

OK here is what I have found about Don Collins Cigars (This is not promoting them)

Virgin Voices

And they are listed on these sites

Cigar Group

United States Regional Tribal Affairs

Cigar Group

Luxury Link

However with no pictures of Cigars...it does make a little hard to look at the smokes.

I'm sure more people can find more info...
    Last edited by Lopaka; 06-19-2006 at 11:10 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

nice enough site...but what are you selling??

I don't get it.

A whole site about a cigar company, and they forgot to put the cigars on it.

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

I did find a way to look at cigars but finding them was not easy. Plus the prices are kind of high as well considering I haven't heard of these guys before and these are bindle cigars as they claim. Anyway here is the link you guys decide
    http://order.don-collins.com/mm5/mer...ry_Code=Cigars

bigpoppapuff Guest

lots of money for an unknown bundled cigar......as a suggestion...why not send two or three samples to,maybe,ten or twelve guys....get their feedback.....we'll post our reviews and maybe create some positive buzz about the brand.....

....if you're interested,don....pm me and i'll tell you who you should use for your sampling...

7. Default Don Collins Cigars Pricing

What we provide you is 100% Puerto rican tobacco all hand-rolledin our factory in Toa Alta, Puerto Rico. These cigars are a specialty item and you will not find them in the U.S. as we do not distribute in the U.S. We are the oldest tobacco corporation and this company dates back to 1503. All of our tobacco was cultivated and maintained by the Taino Indians who owned everything from Cuba to Aruba. We use NO Chemicals or Pesticides on the tobacco, so what you get is a clean smoke. Please visit our website, and view our guestbook and read about what our customers say about Don Collins Cigars or when you are in Puerto Rico, stop by our office and enjoy a sample. You can learn more on the website about the cigars at www.don-collins.com or contact us directly at 787-977-2983.

We sell on QUALITY not price. We Guarantee the cigars for 2 years without a humidor and you will not find this guarantee from any corporation.

PS. Do provide and sell sample packs on our website.

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    I did find a way to look at cigars but finding them was not easy. Plus the prices are kind of high as well considering I haven't heard of these guys before and these are bindle cigars as they claim. Anyway here is the link you guys decide
    http://order.don-collins.com/mm5/mer...ry_Code=Cigars

8. Default Don Collins Cigars

What we provide you is 100% Puerto rican tobacco all hand-rolledin our factory in Toa Alta, Puerto Rico. These cigars are a specialty item and you will not find them in the U.S. as we do not distribute in the U.S. We are the oldest tobacco corporation and this company dates back to 1503. All of our tobacco was cultivated and maintained by the Taino Indians who owned everything from Cuba to Aruba. We use NO Chemicals or Pesticides on the tobacco, so what you get is a clean smoke. Please visit our website, and view our guestbook and read about what our customers say about Don Collins Cigars or when you are in Puerto Rico, stop by our office and enjoy a sample. You can learn more on the website about the cigars at www.don-collins.com or contact us directly at 787-977-2983.

We sell on QUALITY not price. We Guarantee the cigars for 2 years without a humidor and you will not find this guarantee from any corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat
    I don't get it.

A whole site about a cigar company, and they forgot to put the cigars on it.

9. Default Don Collins Cigars (Puerto Rican Tobacco)

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    nice enough site...but what are you selling??

10. Default Don Collins Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by Don Collins Cigars

Here ya go. Just in case somebody missed it the first five times.

bigpoppapuff Guest

don collins.....tell me (and others)..a little bit about your cigars..and some of the history...

Thread Information