Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don Collins Cigars San Juan, Puerto Rico

1. Exclamation Don Collins Cigars San Juan, Puerto Rico

Please visit www.don-collins.com to learn about Puerto Rican tobacco and the special selections of cigars we offer. Recieve up to a 70% discount when you purchase bundles of 25 cigars.

You may also contact us at 787-977-2983 or sales@don-collins.com for assistance.

Thanks

Blog Entries

OK here is what I have found about Don Collins Cigars (This is not promoting them)

Virgin Voices

And they are listed on these sites

Cigar Group

United States Regional Tribal Affairs

Cigar Group

Luxury Link

However with no pictures of Cigars...it does make a little hard to look at the smokes.

I'm sure more people can find more info...
    Last edited by Lopaka; 06-19-2006 at 11:10 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

nice enough site...but what are you selling??

I don't get it.

A whole site about a cigar company, and they forgot to put the cigars on it.

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

I did find a way to look at cigars but finding them was not easy. Plus the prices are kind of high as well considering I haven't heard of these guys before and these are bindle cigars as they claim. Anyway here is the link you guys decide
    http://order.don-collins.com/mm5/mer...ry_Code=Cigars

bigpoppapuff Guest

lots of money for an unknown bundled cigar......as a suggestion...why not send two or three samples to,maybe,ten or twelve guys....get their feedback.....we'll post our reviews and maybe create some positive buzz about the brand.....

....if you're interested,don....pm me and i'll tell you who you should use for your sampling...

7. Default Don Collins Cigars (Puerto Rican Tobacco)

What we provide you is 100% Puerto rican tobacco all hand-rolledin our factory in Toa Alta, Puerto Rico. These cigars are a specialty item and you will not find them in the U.S. as we do not distribute in the U.S. We are the oldest tobacco corporation and this company dates back to 1503. All of our tobacco was cultivated and maintained by the Taino Indians who owned everything from Cuba to Aruba. We use NO Chemicals or Pesticides on the tobacco, so what you get is a clean smoke. Please visit our website, and view our guestbook and read about what our customers say about Don Collins Cigars or when you are in Puerto Rico, stop by our office and enjoy a sample. You can learn more on the website about the cigars at www.don-collins.com or contact us directly at 787-977-2983.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    nice enough site...but what are you selling??

8. Default Don Collins Cigars Sample

What we provide you is 100% Puerto rican tobacco all hand-rolledin our factory in Toa Alta, Puerto Rico. These cigars are a specialty item and you will not find them in the U.S. as we do not distribute in the U.S. We are the oldest tobacco corporation and this company dates back to 1503. All of our tobacco was cultivated and maintained by the Taino Indians who owned everything from Cuba to Aruba. We use NO Chemicals or Pesticides on the tobacco, so what you get is a clean smoke. Please visit our website, and view our guestbook and read about what our customers say about Don Collins Cigars or when you are in Puerto Rico, stop by our office and enjoy a sample. You can learn more on the website about the cigars at www.don-collins.com or contact us directly at 787-977-2983.

PS. Do provide and sell sample packs on our website.

lots of money for an unknown bundled cigar......as a suggestion...why not send two or three samples to,maybe,ten or twelve guys....get their feedback.....we'll post our reviews and maybe create some positive buzz about the brand.....

....if you're interested,don....pm me and i'll tell you who you should use for your sampling...

9. Default Don Collins Cigars Pricing

We sell on QUALITY not price. We Guarantee the cigars for 2 years without a humidor and you will not find this guarantee from any corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    I did find a way to look at cigars but finding them was not easy. Plus the prices are kind of high as well considering I haven't heard of these guys before and these are bindle cigars as they claim. Anyway here is the link you guys decide
    http://order.don-collins.com/mm5/mer...ry_Code=Cigars

10. Default Don Collins Cigars

We sell on QUALITY not price. We Guarantee the cigars for 2 years without a humidor and you will not find this guarantee from any corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat
    I don't get it.

A whole site about a cigar company, and they forgot to put the cigars on it.

11. Default Don Collins Cigars

Quote Originally Posted by Don Collins Cigars

Here ya go. Just in case somebody missed it the first five times.

bigpoppapuff Guest

don collins.....tell me (and others)..a little bit about your cigars..and some of the history...

Don I would follow this advice. Perhaps you have the best cigar Puerto Rico has to offer, but what if it's a dog rocket. You say you have no distribution in US and therefore no one knows you. If you are reputable company it does not cost you a thing or next to nothing to send some samples out. WHo knows perhaps some of the peole are actuall cigar reps or distributors here in US

If you were Padron or any of the other famous cigar makers you would not have a need to post ads on this site, but since you did perhas you will find it wise to send some samples and actually put some product in people's hands to see if stands up to what you claim.

One more thing to consider. There are hundreeds if not thousands of cigars priced in the same range as you charge and people know that they like them BECAUSE THEY HAVE SAMPLED THEM. Why would they give you their money without even having a chance to hold a single stick in their hands

bigpoppapuff Guest

.....and to add to what cgardan has said....this is not a mooch...believe me.....the guys that i'll give you names for sampling are cigar smokers and buyers...who have visiblity on numerouss cigar bulletin boards....i'll ask that they post reviews on all the boards that they frequent......

btw,i'm rep for other cigar brands...

16. Default Don Collins Cigars Samples

Thanks for the Post and feedback! First of all, We pride ourselves on our product and quality of tobacco. Secondly, you can order sample packs off our wesite. I would suggest SamplePack 9. This will give you a variety of flavors that we offer. I dont send out free samples nor do I look at this as a mooch. If you are a Real cigar aficionado, you will appreciate a specialty item versus buying a cigar only buy name brand. We realize that our brand is not known, but at the same time people do not know about Puerto Rican Tobacco and the history behind the oldest corporation in the western hemisphere along with the Taino Indian culture. Thanks again for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    Don I would follow this advice. Perhaps you have the best cigar Puerto Rico has to offer, but what if it's a dog rocket. You say you have no distribution in US and therefore no one knows you. If you are reputable company it does not cost you a thing or next to nothing to send some samples out. WHo knows perhaps some of the peole are actuall cigar reps or distributors here in US

If you were Padron or any of the other famous cigar makers you would not have a need to post ads on this site, but since you did perhas you will find it wise to send some samples and actually put some product in people's hands to see if stands up to what you claim.

One more thing to consider. There are hundreeds if not thousands of cigars priced in the same range as you charge and people know that they like them BECAUSE THEY HAVE SAMPLED THEM. Why would they give you their money without even having a chance to hold a single stick in their hands

17. Default

Sounds to me like you're trying to make a quick buck.

If you're serious about making a quality cigar, get some names and addresses from bigpoppapuff. He will make sure your cigars get into good hands. If they get good reviews, you'll probably get some sales out of it.

If you're not willing to send out a few samples, I'm going to assume you're pushing crap.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck

If you're serious about making a quality cigar, get some names and addresses from bigpoppapuff. He will make sure your cigars get into good hands. If they get good reviews, you'll probably get some sales out of it.

If you're not willing to send out a few samples, I'm going to assume you're pushing crap.

Would hate to say it ... especially if you do have quality cigars.... but most people would agree with the statement above.

Here is another idea for you .. by the way so far we are only trying to help

There will be a HERF in NY on July 22nd that will have a lot of people from different cigar boards as well as some industry names General Cigar for one ( in US marketing is very important !!!! ) you should coinsider joining the HERF as a sponsor or sending a few bundles to the event in case you cant be there in person.

This is what in US is called FREE ADVERTISING you could meet or get your cigars in the hands of many people who can if they like your product be VERY VERY important in your company's US distribution.

A FACT: WE ARE NOT MOOCHING --- A FACT: THIS IS THE WAY BUSINESS IS DONE IN US... A FACT SO FAR YOU ARE GETTING ADVICE .... AN IMPORTANT FACT: ANYONE CAN PUT FACTS ABOUT HISTORY ON THE WEBSITE MOST PEOPLE ONLY BELIEVE WHAT THEY CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES

19. Default Don Collins Cigars

Read previous posts as you can order Sample Packs from us. I'm not in the market to make a quick buck. I am in the market to provide a Quality product for my clients and i do just that. If you want to smoke counterfeit cigars.. be my guest. It's a liability when you do. If you want an asset, you will purchase a sample and get the best smoke of your life, Hands Down!

Thanks for your post!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck

DON COLLINS CIGARS
    59 Calle Cristo
    Old San Juan, Puerto Rico 00901
    787-977-2983
    www.don-collins.com

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Don Collins Cigars
    Read previous posts as you can order Sample Packs from us. I'm not in the market to make a quick buck. I am in the market to provide a Quality product for my clients and i do just that. If you want to smoke counterfeit cigars.. be my guest. It's a liability when you do. If you want an asset, you will purchase a sample and get the best smoke of your life, Hands Down!
    Yes, I see that I can order sample packs. That is wonderful. However, I have no interest in paying $25 to get 5 cigars I've never heard of in my life. I purchase cigars based on reputation and recommendation.

Counterfeit? My cigars come from reputable manufacturers in Honduras, Nicaragua, and the Dominican Republic. They do not come from some unknown mufacturer trying to push unknown product...

Thread Information