April 05th, the HS&E Department at work started a weight loss challenge at work, and me, being slightly overweight , decided to join. It was monitored by Weight Watchers & all people who met their self-stated goal for the 12 week program won a prize package of company logo stuff, with the biggest weight loss (measured by percentage of starting weight) winning a 1 year membership to the gym of their choice.

Yesterday was the last weigh-in in the program and we're done. All results are in.

OK, this one is simple. You have to guess how much weight (in pounds) I lost from the first weigh-in 12 weeks ago up to yesterday's meeting. Winner will be the person who guesses closest. As a tie breaker (should one be needed), you should also guess as to what my original weight loss goal was. I have chosen Cinda as a mediator in the contest (because she doesn't smoke cigars, and that's the prize) and have already PMed her with my total weight loss and what my goal was.

All members in good standing with more than 50 posts are encouraged to guess. Only one guess per member will be accepted. Should someone guess more than once, only the first guess will count. The contest will continue until 6:00 PM EST tomorrow Friday, June the 23rd, no guess later than that will be considered. I will post the results first chance I'm on a computer after Friday night.

The prize will be a package consisting of one or two each of the fruits of my shopping trip here in Virginia (probably 12-16 smokes), shipped directly to you.

OK, start guessing, and let the jokes begin. I'm thick-skinned and can take it.