• 90 day suspension

1 4.17%

Thread: reaganyouth84 ban poll

Blog Entries

Default reaganyouth84 ban poll

You guys know how this works.

Blog Entries

Whoooops!

reaganyouth, I'm very disappointed with you.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Whoooops!

reaganyouth, I'm very disappointed with you.......
    Agree with the cat on this one!

Sorry to see Mike go - but this has stretched on WAY too far...

Giving some slack is not running off...

I don't like banning in general. I think RY is a huge piece of shit but I think banning just isn't needed in this case. Does he deserve a ban? Yes. But really is he ever going to come back? Even if he does he will get his ass handed to him. So I vote no ban, I actually want him back so I can give him a little piece of my mind.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Although I haven't been on the site consistenly in the past few months, I took the time tonight to read the Pass Across America thread where this went down, and decided to vote. I call this site my "cigar homepage", and check it whenever I can. This guy has already conned sarge, wheeled and dealed his way back into the confidences of the people here, and now has deliberately abused a pass that meant more than cigars and postage. I hope that those pictures come out. This guy should be on the perma-scumbag list.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

8. Default

Bye Bye Reganyouth84

bigpoppapuff Guest

i voted no....it took some time,but he finally sent the pkg and camera...he's corresponded with me...i'd like to see him come back and see the feathers fly.....

Untrustworthy! Sure, he didn't do it maliciously, but most of the bad shit in the world is due to irresponsibility, not malice. If he didn't have the time or resources for it, he should have backed down from the pass, just sent the pass on, or contacted someone about other arrangements. Basically, he just took on a responsibility and then put the whole thing out of his mind when it wasn't convenient for him. Then he had the audacity to just ignore communications with him about the problem. Talk about being disrespectful! Being late is one thing, but this amount of time was inexcusable. He had to get "tracked down". If he wasn't hunted down, you probably still wouldn't have the package. His disrespect and irresponsibility seem to know no bounds, and his remorse only comes to light when he's cornered like a rat. Banning him may teach him at least a small lesson about consequences.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Was he suspended once before?

I know we have a search button but I'm lazy today.

edit - never mind, I did my research.

Sorry Mike, but this is good bye.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 06-24-2006 at 06:46 PM.

This was a guy that blatantly ignored or discounted people's gestures and goodwill - including all the guys who contacted him repeatedly via email, phone, and instant messenger X times for Y months. On his own and against some members' advice, he didn't and has not owned up to his mistake(s) or apologized to the members of the pass and the forum at-large for any possible future reconciliation (emailing Sid in private that he f'd up doesn't count).

This was blatant, irresponsible, and in the end run, cowardly. When you're guilty, you either take your lumps or you run outta town. Not cool...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

even though he said he wouldn't be back, ban him for good.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

I stand in the middle. Speaking from personal experience, I believe everyone should have a chance at redemption.

I am upset with the way he handled the pass and would choose not to deal with Mike in any future endeavors as a result.

Banned or not, I hope the guy matures for his own sake. As it stands, he is arogant and unresponsible- imo.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    I stand in the middle. Speaking from personal experience, I believe everyone should have a chance at redemption.
    Sadly, this was his chance at redemption. He already hosed the hound once before and took his lumps and we let him try again. He failed miserably and I for one am tired of the community wheaties getting dumped in by this clown.

His main problem: Communication. Or, lack thereof. He's out.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Moheganson Guest

Outta here.

Looks like I missed the polling, but I'd agree with the outcome.

Thread Information