• Montecristo # 1 --- ISOM

1 6.25%
  • H.Upmann Coronas Major Tubo -- ISOM

0 0%
  • Macanudo -- had to put this one for BPP

4 25.00%

Thread: Help me decide

Default Help me decide

I have some great sticks in front of me and can't decide what to smoke as my Bday celebration cigar.

So please help me decide.

I plan to light one up sometime tonight so I will have this poll run till 10 PM

Default Go with the Mac

I've heard that the Macanudo is an excelet birthday cigar. Its ever changing and complex tastes will leave you pallet dieing for next year's birthday. Go ahead, indulge in that exquisit cigar, a true gift from the cigar gods!

agree with cj. mac's don't get any respect and since you're putting this out in a poll, i'd thought i'd give it some props.

i think everyone should all vote on the mac just so i get to see someone review it.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i voted on the macadoodle!!!.....

.......and withdraw what i said about you being a strong addition to the bb...

...now remember dan... you HAVE TO smoke the winner of the poll... those are the rules...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Blog Entries

sonovabitch, I screwed up, I voted for the Sig IV by accident. Please change my vote to Macanoodle.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thanks guys I guess I will have to buy a box of these for future bombs I plan to send you

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    Thanks guys I guess I will have to buy a box of these for future bombs I plan to send you

i'm not at that address anymore....

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

hell man, happy b day!!

Smoke em all!!
    Smokey the bear says:.....

As funny as t is, I just couldn't bring myself to actually reccomend a macadoodie. Whichever wins, I hope you enjoy it! Well, barring a certain abortion of cigardom

Quote Originally Posted by thepyrofish
    As funny as t is, I just couldn't bring myself to actually reccomend a macadoodie. Whichever wins, I hope you enjoy it! Well, barring a certain abortion of cigardom

I knew there must have been a true friend out there

And for those who want my tastebuds to to abandon me forever here is a litle review of the Macadoodle you have been so much waiting for.

It was a nice breezy Summer night. You know the kind when the heat finally gives way to that so much appreciated freshness that you can only feel during a Summer's eve. As I mentally imagined walking through the park I felt a sudden owerpowering urge to grab a nice cigar for my walk.

As I opened my humidor I felt a svery strange feeling of dispair. What can it be. The digital gages showed a perfect 72 degrres and 67 humidity reading. Can the box be empty is that what is going on. At first a great relief it is almost all full, but the materialization of that weird feeling came to me as I tried to pick out the perfect cigar. Perfect ? Perfect .... They were all Macanudos !!!! The desperation intensified. Who could it be, who played such a cruel joke on me ?

Never mind I thought as I ran out of the house. I can just drop by my local tabacconist, who sells his wares only a few blocks away. Ok here is the place, is it open ? Yes I almost run inside and greet Anthony. So what do you have for me today my friend ? Anthony a cheerfull man in his early 50's met me with his usuall smile and opened the door to he walk in humidor. Oh my god what a election: those hard to come by OPus special editions, Padron 64 and 26 galore, God of Fire, Ashton VSG and the list only gets better. So I ran to the first box and opned it .... Empty. Next and the next ... they are all gone!!!

I ran out of the store as a mad man, stumbling into a weird looing guy outside the store window. What's the matter buddy he said smilling. What a weirdo I thought, trying to walk away. Hold on a sec said the strange man, you look like you could not find you favorite cigar. My favorite I said tomyself, just get me anything smokable. Suddenly the man's voice went down a few decibles, or ten. Do you want a nice Cuban smoke he asked. I leaned forward only following my reflexes. Let's turn the corner he said they are in my trunk. As we went around the block he opened the trunk of his Caddy Eldorado, saying take your pick my friend. My eyes glanced over the boxes with piculiar names. Macanudo Habano Especialle, Macanudo Anniversario Habana 2000, ...............

Suddenly my eyes opened scotch in hand and a Sigle IV half the stick done but still smelling great and a little white line of smoke rasing from the stick carefuly laid on the ashtray.

What a horror I thought for a second swearing to myself to rip out all the Macanudo ads from my cigar magazines.

Smoke the Cohiba. Save the Mac for some night when you come home wasted from drinking way too much and you're so drunk you just shit your pants. Might as well throw up, too.

Thread Information