Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vegas Woody & Cgar Dan

... that'll put some hair on his chest...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

VW be a man take your lumps and appologize. You have already got most of the FOG's standing against you. Newbies are right there as well. So honestly if you keep at it you will be in need of an apointment to your favorite proctologist

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    VW be a man take your lumps and appologize. You have already got most of the FOG's standing against you. Newbies are right there as well. So honestly if you keep at it you will be in need of an apointment to your favorite proctologist
    LMAO! Surely no one has "favorite" proctologist!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    LMAO! Surely no one has "favorite" proctologist!

larrynj,no doubt...

5. Default

OK everyone,

My comment to Kevin7 was sarcastic yes, personal no. I have no idea who he is or if he even has a family. I found his comment to me to be vulgar and ironic after being notified by several people this is a board "we" try to keep clean.

Anyone that took that to mean I was attacking his family has my most sincere apology. No sarcasm, no joke. I would never make a comment the way it was evidentially taken, so again please accept my apology.

Basil,
    I had no idea you started this thread and then pm'd me. I responded to your pm and read the cigar section only, then pm'd Hex. I logged back on last night and found out I made everyone mad 1st by putting up a photo and 2nd by asking why you wanted it down. Read the page and 1/2 of posts before I responded to see how you all reacted before I had a chance to log on. Within minutes of logging on the pic was down yet still the hateful posts keep coming. The only reason I ever looked in this section was 2 different people sent me a message telling me to look.

We can go on, or we can end it now. Up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasWoody
    OK everyone,

My comment to Kevin7 was sarcastic yes, personal no. I have no idea who he is or if he even has a family. I found his comment to me to be vulgar and ironic after being notified by several people this is a board "we" try to keep clean.

Anyone that took that to mean I was attacking his family has my most sincere apology. No sarcasm, no joke. I would never make a comment the way it was evidentially taken, so again please accept my apology.

Basil,
    I had no idea you started this thread and then pm'd me. I responded to your pm and read the cigar section only, then pm'd Hex. I logged back on last night and found out I made everyone mad 1st by putting up a photo and 2nd by asking why you wanted it down. Read the page and 1/2 of posts before I responded to see how you all reacted before I had a chance to log on. Within minutes of logging on the pic was down yet still the hateful posts keep coming. The only reason I ever looked in this section was 2 different people sent me a message telling me to look.

We can go on, or we can end it now. Up to you.

Again, this isn't about your av, young children, or whether "we can go on or end it now". This is about your reaction to what began as polite but firm advice. Your reaction. How you clean up your mess is not up to me any more than is how you conduct yourself from this point forward. Good luck.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

over!!!....was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor??.......

let's end it and move on...c'mon vegas...group hug...(no reacharounds)...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    over!!!....was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor??.......
    ROFL, I love that quote!

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    ROFL, I love that quote!

i like the follow up....which was??..........

Blog Entries

Depends on which movie your talking about...

I'm going to asume your refering to "Animal House"

Bluto-
    What?

Over? This ain't OVER UNTIL WE SAY IT'S OVER!

WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?

Otter-
    Germans?

Boom-
    Forget it, he's on a roll.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Blog Entries

I can never remember to follow on when he uses the same line in "1942"

Thread Information