Thread: Finally Settled down

I just purchesed my first home in Rochester, Ny

Default Finally Settled down

Hey guys,
    I havent posted anything in a few weeks. I have finally moved from San Antonio Tx, where I was for rehabilation due to a war injury to the city of Rochester Ny where I will start a new life. I have had a problem finding employment but not real worried about it yet. I have moved into my first home and have been busy fixing it up, and it has been more fun then I thought.
    I can say that I have been living the good life. I have been medically retired from the Army, and will start a new chapter.
    Non the less it is good to be home, and I look forward to talking and hearing from you guys and gals again.

Sapper0001
    US, Army(retired)

Welcome back.

Hope the move went well.

Welcome back, I am sure a new house is a handfull, but fun non the less

bigpoppapuff Guest

hey sapper...pm me your address...i want to send you a housewarming BPP fun-pack....and please join us at one of our NYP herfs...

Congrad's Sapper.
    How did the move go? I hope all's well. And now the question on everyone's mind, any thoughts of a smoking room? Maybe with a wet bar?, that opens up to a BBQ Grilling station in the back? SLC, got any input on this?

good luck in a new place, congrats on the move and make sure to stake some prime cigar territory on the homestead
    captain kirk

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.cigargroup.com/faq/

Blog Entries

Sapper, congrats! It was nice chatting with you when you where here. There are some awesome BOTL's in NY!

Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal for you. Congrats on your new home in ROC. What line of work are you looking to get in to?

Smile

Congrats on the new home. Thanks again for serving. Enjoy your time off. Once you get started that rat race never seems to end. If you take up Salmon fishing drop me a line. Perfect excuse to meet. Good Luck on the job search.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Welcome back Sapper..... Hope everything went well with the move

I'm not too far from ya.... I'm in Binghamton, NY... 2 hours south....

Hey Sid, let me know about one of those HERFs, I'll take the ride
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Welcome back! Hope you are enjoying the new digs.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

12. Default

Congrats on the move! I hope the rehab went well and the injury wasnt unduely nasty.

From what I hear Rochester is a really nice city to live in, not quite urban glorp like New York City is, but not exactly surburban, I suppose the San Francisco of New York (Though San Francisco is rather glorp).

Good luck getting settled in and welcome back!

Congrats on the move, and to echo the rest of the board, thank you for your time and sacrifices in the service.

I'm sure you'll enjoy Rochester and best of luck with the job hunt.

Thread Information