Thread: any NBA fans?

Default any NBA fans?

i'm still waiting on the grizzlies to win that one more game to get into the playoffs

Default Sacramento Kings

Big fan of my home team. Although they have been consistently inconsistent lately.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

GO SPURS!

Duncan is finally back, Ginobli is healthy, the bench is warmed up....it's going to be a good playoff run!

One more try at home for the Grizzlies Quietc....

yeah, mike miller made game winning shot, that deserves a cigar. They needed that win, and will need the next win to have any sort of chance to have some confidence for the playoffs

That was a nice shot....well deserved Quietc....and I am a hardcore Spurs fan....I don't know who had their finger on the clock at the end of the game but they nearly screwed it for the Grizzlies. It was very obvious miller got the shot off in time tho.

Spurs get it started with the Nuggets this weekend...who are the grizzlies getting?

yeah, the clock guy fell for the fake pass.

i believe they play the suns, which will be a hard series, but they are beatable.

do the spurs play saturday? or sunday? Hopefully they beat the nuggets, i don't think that should be a problem though

Sunday is game one for the Spurs. We have all our starters on back on the roster, so hopefully things will go well. The nuggets have been playing really well during the last part of the season, so it definitely isn't going to be a walk in the park...Spurs had several injuries the last few weeks of the season so it kinda knocked us off a bit, but I think we'll be ready for them.

when do the grizzlies kick off their series?

i read that duncan said he's about 80% healthy. The last couple games nuggets were struggling (is camby still injured?). Grizzlies also start sunday.

Thread Information