Thread: Great Cigar Experiences

Default Great Cigar Experiences

For my 300th post I want to start a discussion of something that has been on my mind for what seems like ever since I started smoking cigars.

We all have our favorite cigars we experimented with them with different foods, different drinks.. etc. At some point we all had that experience that seems perfect and stands out above the rest. It would be great if we shared that with others. After all our senses are wonderfull and mysterious at the same time sometimes getting the perfect mix of flavors.

I believe we can all benefit from such information by trying to replicate these experiences. WTF its all in the name of pleasure so why not.

Please give as much info as possible: Cigar, drink, food, what ever you think attributed to the pleasant experience.

Since I started the thread I will go first in the next post

Cigar: Padron Anniversario 1964 Maduro. My best guess Corona.

Coffe: Gevalia Antigua. Low Acidity full flavor

Drink: Maccalan's 12yr old Scotch. Aged in Cherry oak.

Started with coffe with some French Vanilla Cofee-Mate. This brought out the velvety smoth notes of the cigar as well the coffee and smooth cedar notes. Half way through poured a shot of scotch which seemed to intensify the spice of the cigar as well as the nutty undertones and woody earthy hints.

Overall probably in the top 2 of my cigar smoking experiences.

Will always look forward to acquiring that cigar

Cigar: Cabaiguan of any size

Drink: Booker Noe's Bourbon

The Experience: The cigar is pretty good on its own, and full of potential. However, when you enjoy some whiskey or bourbon with it, it open up's the cigar and really makes the flavors come alive and change throughout the length of the cigar. Most often, I end up having this cigar at a special event, and all that does is add to the effect.

this was a singular time- late in may nearing the end of school the fraterminity took a camping trip- like 15 brother went. anyway i brought some cigars. a lot of montesinos, and one bucanero el capitan. i smoked one montesino then lit up the capitan.

the drink was vodka and sprite

the smoke was perfect

great draw, lots of smoke,

medium strength

definetly the one standout experience i have had!!!
    captain kirk

----------------------------------------------------

http://www.cigargroup.com/faq/

Thread Information