Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another awesome cigar offer I found

Glad to hear you got some of it. That sucks though. I couldnt let mine go with nothing said. I emailed them and they replied. They are sending the right gars out with a return label for the others. I did send a reply asking how much for the gars I already have seeing as there are a couple missing . Waiting for the reply.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

For most of us ( not Bassfever -- you lucky bass j/k) can people let me know what they think of the Slow Aged 826 if someone smokes that stick.

They claim these are made by Perdomo if I am not confused by what they said sort of what they decided not toput in the reserve line. I have tried the reserve and love it this one just does not do anyhing for me. I think the taste is too harsh.

Can those like BPP who are in the business comment on this. I am trying the cheaper sticks every once in a while to find something decent in the $2 or less price. So far everything below $3 is not for my taste buds, although have not tries ROLYs yet.

It pays to be honest! I just received a reply from CI regarding the wrong order. Keep in mind they sent me the correct order after I told them what they sent. I was emailing them back and forth about purchasing the wrong order rather than sending it back and the last reply from them was "

Customer service comment 7/28/2006 8:48 AM

Michael,

Since I can not seem to figure out which sampler you end up with I can not charge for the order. Feel free to keep them

Enjoy the week end

Thank you,

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

BONUS DUDE!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever
    It pays to be honest! I just received a reply from CI regarding the wrong order. Keep in mind they sent me the correct order after I told them what they sent. I was emailing them back and forth about purchasing the wrong order rather than sending it back and the last reply from them was "

Customer service comment 7/28/2006 8:48 AM

Michael,

Since I can not seem to figure out which sampler you end up with I can not charge for the order. Feel free to keep them

Enjoy the week end

Thank you,

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a different (and much more expensive!) sampler you got there pal! To get both sampers like that is probably well over $100 worth of stuff!

Some guys get all the luck!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Oh, by the way, did I mention I handle all the "lost" orders for CI?

You should ummmm, send them to me immediately. Yeah, immediately. I'll even pay your shipping! Hows that for an ummm... deal. I'll take care of everything from there.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

It was so good I had to share with a couple buddies. One of my friends is a casual cigar smoker so he usually gets singles and overpays. This way hopefully he can get a nice collection started.

It's a great place for a newbie to get started.

N2

CgarDan - You really came through on this one. I have been ordering an excessive amount of sticks lately so wasn't sure about Mrs. JC's reaction to yet another order. When I told her about the $15 deal she jumped my sh** for NOT already ordering it. I just ordered the humi & 8 sticks and also took your advice on getting additional stuff for no additional shipping charges. Got the Friday Nite Fights "Guerilla Warfare" (5 RP Vintage 92's vs. 5 Padron maduros). Does anyone know what size they send you on these? Even if they are the petite coronas it is still an awesome deal.
    Thanks for the lead.

JC
    Badges? We don't need no stinking badges.

Hey JCHouston, I ordered the same friday night fights, but some bad news, it has been on backorder for almost a month now. Im hoping they get here soon. I dont see how hard it is to get those cigars.

Let me know if you get yours. If you get yours before I get mine that I ordered on the 11th of July, ill be pissed at CI.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

I got the "Primo Pandemonium" the other day. 80 bucks for 5 Gurkha Legends and 5 Graycliff Espressos - two of my favorites. My local shop charges $22 bucks each for those damn things, so I had no choice but to buy.
    End of line.

Thats a great deal. I have tried the legends and loved them. Still havnttried the Graycliff.

12. Default Thanks, Nice Find

I am new to this board. I can see it is going to be well worth it with finds like this. I placed my order 10 minutes ago.

Thanks, Ray

Yeah, CI has the lowest prices online. I have yet to find another online site cheaper than CI and with the widest selection as CI. If another site like this exists, please share it.

Andrew

bigpoppapuff Guest

caminoviejo which is owned by the owner of this bb....also,you might try rockyscigars.com

Thread Information