My suggestion is to remove the 'Politics' section of this site. I am sure that this will cause many waves throughout the forum. I am not revealing any of my political views as I do not believe that a CIGAR forum is the place to do so, unless those politics are directly related to smoking CIGARS - ie anti-smoking legislation, tobacco taxes, etc..

I have also seen the suggestion that the other non-cigar related areas be removed also. I tend to agree. I did not join this board to discuss my love nor hatred for anything but cigars.

I do realize that I am very new here and have taken the advice of many to "Read more and post less".

I check in here daily hoping to see some new and useful information on CIGARS. But each time I am sadly disappointed, because some members have turned this into a war of politics rather than BOTL sharing their common thread of the enjoyment of CIGARS.

I do not mean for this to stir any shit. That is definately not my intent. I made mistakes in my first couple of post and was graceously straightened out by Basil. Since then, I have tried to be a decent member of the board.

After my initial faux paux, I did the right thing and introduced myself and commenced to learning from those much smarter than I. I am using this post to tell all the true BOTL here goodbye, as I will not be frequenting this board much longer.

I will watch for a little while to see if CIGARS become the primary topic here again. If not, I will find a home at another board very soon. One for CIGARS like CP.