Thread: Smoking Question ...

1. Default Smoking Question ...

Hey, I am new here my name is Jay or just call me Jaybird .... I was thinking how smoking is the most primitive way to inhale a substance. What do you think? I mean imagine inhaling the essence of any plant without the smoke. I was just doing some reading about this topic here:
    http://air-2.com/why_vaporize.php

not quite the same as enjoying a nice stogie dude..."I think I'll kick back and vaporize some plant matter and relax tonite...."

this is one of those 'quit smoking' guys. delete this thread or something.

i actually have a vaporizer. but i don't use it for tobacco

Blog Entries

I've heard about these vaporizers... Haven't had the pleasure of using one as of yet though.. of course if i did use it, I'm kind of with Drake on that one...

I'm leaving this one open for the comedic value...
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

you know, i was just thinking....eating is really the most primitive way to ingest a substance, so I carry around an I.V. machine with me wherever I go...then I inhale some essence of plant matter and sit in a nice cognac which i absorb through my ass by osmosis....

My friend brought over the "Volcano" vapourizer the other day. Wow, that thing is powerful!!! I think I'll try the osmosis suggestion tonight!!

these things actually look pretty sweet (not for a cigar) compared to mine. mine is a heating gun that i shoot threw a glass tube to the bowl of my glass bubbler. which is actually too damn annoying to fuck with. it's more of just something to say i have. you don't get the full effect. you're even left with plenty of your stuff still there (but a light brown color) that still works but at a lesser potency that i end up using afterwards anyway. so, in a way, you're product gets wasted and you only get part of the essence of it and you're supposed to discard the rest. i prefer smoking. it would depend how you used it i guess.

from what i hear you can then smoke the remains of humidifier, thereby actually yielding double the product. but i can't speak for the kind of bootlef humidifier you have. might not work as well or something.

9. Default

Set the phazer guns to vaporize. Aye-Aye Captian

Hey, I am new here my name is Jay or just call me Jaybird .... I was thinking how smoking is the most primitive way to inhale a substance. What do you think? I mean imagine inhaling the essence of any plant without the smoke. I was just doing some reading about this topic here:
    I enjoy sucking on my buring plant matter. I will give you some "essence" vapor to enjoy . . . right after a good meal.

you know, i was just thinking....eating is really the most primitive way to ingest a substance, so I carry around an I.V. machine with me wherever I go...then I inhale some essence of plant matter and sit in a nice cognac which i absorb through my ass by osmosis....
    LMAO
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

12. Default

Half of the Cigar experience is the ritual each person creates everytime they smoke a nice stogie. The cutting of the Cigar, The toasting and prelight scents. Besides if yo vaporize the tobacco you would not even get the tastes and smells that make the experience enjoyable. Vaporizers were developed for potheads to get high with-out having to smoke a whole joint or bowl from their bong. Vaporizers are used to get the most high from your "bud" This is not what most people look for in a good cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by mastertsung
    Half of the Cigar experience is the ritual each person creates everytime they smoke a nice stogie. The cutting of the Cigar, The toasting and prelight scents. Besides if yo vaporize the tobacco you would not even get the tastes and smells that make the experience enjoyable. Vaporizers were developed for potheads to get high with-out having to smoke a whole joint or bowl from their bong. Vaporizers are used to get the most high from your "bud" This is not what most people look for in a good cigar.

Right on. That is the only reason anyone ever purchased a vaporizer, unless one is dealing with a nicotine addiction and health problems.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by labmonkey
    then I inhale some essence of plant matter and sit in a nice cognac which i absorb through my ass by osmosis....
    its funny you say that because my friend was telling me about what he called a "wine enema" where you stick a tube in there and pour wine down it.. but he claimed that many people have had alchol poising from that ... so i guess ill steer clear... but to the vaporiser its not a bad idea considering smoke inhalation is bad... if you do it for the buzz not the taste

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird
    http://air-2.com/why_vaporize.php
    Sex is extremely primitive but I got to tell you I don't plan on trading that in for a machine or any other damn thing any time soon. Barking up the wrong tree here as we're all some big damn cavemen like motherfuckers. Get laid, smoke a good cigar and go break something.

Thread Information