Thread: Looking for Drew Estate Subculture

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking for Drew Estate Subculture

So I was browsing the DE website looking for some new cigars they have in the works (supposedly they will have 2 new traditional cigars on the way and one of them sounded pretty darn good) but got distracted in the "subculture" section.
    The Ronin Deluxe, the NA!, Sahuara Negra and a couple others all piqued my interest.

I was wondering if anyone lived near these places or happened to have one some to share. Looks like I may be able to get the Mojo if I can find that store (in MI) near me. I can trade for sticks of similar value or just pay you outright.

Lemme know and thanks,

n2

Still lookin'

I did see the new Chateau Real in the shop today, anyone tried one of those?

3. Default Drew Estate

i am glad i found this page...
    i am on a quest to smoke every Drew Estate cigar possible... well.. at least one of each... i can supply any info i have... what i own... what i've smoked... if necessary (at least associated with the SUBCULTURE line). let me know what info you are looking for.

mikey

Quote Originally Posted by the REAL mikey View Post
    i am glad i found this page...
    i am on a quest to smoke every Drew Estate cigar possible... well.. at least one of each... i can supply any info i have... what i own... what i've smoked... if necessary (at least associated with the SUBCULTURE line). let me know what info you are looking for.

mikey
    Prolly not gonna happen Skipper, most fellas on this board frown on flavored cigars and when you call your natural cigars "Dirt" you may not get many takers. Drew Estate sucks.

Disclaimer:
    The above views are the belief of prophetic_joe and should in no way be considered representative of cigarsmokers.com or it's other members. Although prophetic_joe hopes his friends stay away from Drew Estate.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

5. Default

i am sorry to hear of the lack of open mindedness and the severe missuse of the term "flavored" on this board.

carry on gents

i am sorry to hear of the lack of open mindedness and the severe missuse of the term "flavored" on this board.

carry on gents
    So then what would you call most of the shit that Drew Estates produces?
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

7. Default

carry on gents
    Who in the hell are you? You have a total of two posts and dare to to post that shit. This ain't your house...You don't know enough to be judgemental of anyone here.

Who opened the door to Asshatville and let this guy in?

Thread Information