Thread: Tatiana Flavored Cigars

Default Tatiana Flavored Cigars

I bought my girlfriend, and any other female guests who I have over, a tin of Tatiana Honey flavored cigarillos. I've had a few puffs of hers as she smokes it. It's nothing I would want to smoke regularly. Last week I bought a few of the rum flavored sticks and tonight I decided to share one with her. I enjoyed it quit a bit. It tasted a lot darker and richer then the honey. After, she said she still likes the honey better. But if I were forced to smoke a flavored cigarillo I know I would pick the rum

Blog Entries

Hey, if your girlfriend likes them and it gets her into the "hobby" then more power to flavored cigars for that reason.

haha. i kinda disagree with that. i go outside to smoke and have a break from the old lady. its my thing, ya know?... maybe that's just me, though.

4. Default

Hey those Tatiana full size cigars are awesome!!!! I like the cinnamon ones

the one i smoked did have alot of flavor to it, but i dont really care for flavored cigars

Default they better be good...

because I just ordered a box of classic chocolates from famous-smoke. they came with a free bundle of 25 minis so it was a fine deal.

7. Default

Hey those minis are very good, I like the tropical ones myself. I just wish my local cigar store stocked the tropicals in full size rather than the minis

Thread Information