Thread: Cigar Question

Default Cigar Question

I have a special occasion coming up. I am thinking about buying some high end cigars I am thinking about some of the Fuente Hemingways. What can anyone tell me about them are they a good smoke?

it's a great cigar

i like the taste, the draw, etc. etc. keep in mind that Hemingway is the line - folks have preferences on specific cigars in that line - I for one like the Work of Art Maduros, Short Stories, and Best Sellers. Some prefer the signature. Though I always enjoy them, I don't necessarily consider them high-end sticks. That I reserve for an overpriced stick like Davidoff or (more reasonably) Diamond Crown and the Padron 1926 or Anniversary series.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedGun
    I have a special occasion coming up. I am thinking about buying some high end cigars I am thinking about some of the Fuente Hemingways. What can anyone tell me about them are they a good smoke?
    I read some good advice about this a few months ago that I'll share with you. It's a special occasion and of course you want a great cigar to celebrate the trouble is anything any of us tell you could be something that just isn't your style, so what you need to do is take our advice on a good cigar but make sure to take along something you're familiar with and know you like as well. You may find that the cigar is offered up as a great cigar from a friend isn't really what you were looking for. By taking something you know you like along as well you are helping to insure that you're special occasion smoking experience is a good one.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Thread Information