Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1317

Thread: Alphashits

Blog Entries

One thousand shitty posts!

Pretty amazing we can keep this shit up for so long.

Some of this shit is entertaining to read.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

*Quite frankly I didn't think Mangy would screw up the shit, so lets get this shit back on the right shitty track.

*Rather than giving him some shit, I'll fix his shit so it's right.

*Some of this shit is entertaining until someone shits on it.

*Then once the shit is fixed we can go about our shitty business. No shit to see here, move along.

Blog Entries

Uber ambitious shit there MarineOne!

Very nice of you MarineOne to fix mangy's shit

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Well what do you know... this shit just keeps on burning!
    Just another day at the office!

Xylocopa, or carpenter bees as most people call them, really like to eat the shit out of wood.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Blog Entries

You sir have resurrected this shit!

Zigging and Zagging still can't get me away from this shit.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Ahaaaaaaaa! I am so glad we are starting this shit up again. What a deal
    Just another day at the office!

Blog Entries

Bullshit

Blog Entries

Cinda thinks this is just a shitting thread to post pad your account....looks for newbie's their so much fun!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Damn shit sticks
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Everybody wants to talk shit about the noobies.. thats just shitty.
    "It is best to keep your mouth shut and be presumed ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt."
    -Mark Twain

"If there are no cigars in Heaven, I shall not go."
    -Mark Twain

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Finally I can post in this shitty thread, even though it's just to pad my posts.
    "It is best to keep your mouth shut and be presumed ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt."
    -Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    -George Orwell

Go shit yourself!
    -Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

-George Orwell

Blog Entries

How come 3 out of 5 newbs are shitheads?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

It blows my mind to see how many post padding shitheads there really are.

Blog Entries

I offer here an involved yet detached look at Daisyfingerpainter's causeries. Perhaps time, further study, and more reflection will either modify or enrich the analysis offered here, but Daisyfingerpainter is eating our lunch. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. Some people have compared distasteful, antisocial quacks to execrable carpetbaggers. I, hardheaded cynic that I am, would like to take the comparison one step further: Knowledge and wisdom are her enemies. Daisyfingerpainter understands that by limiting education and enlightenment, she can fool more people into believing that black is white and night is day. Sadly, those with the least education are those who would benefit most from the knowledge that it's possible that Daisyfingerpainter's scribblings have gotten way out of hand. However, I cannot speculate about that possibility here because I need to devote more space to a description of how Daisyfingerpainter and her chargés d'affaires are, by nature, spiteful ideologues. Not only can that nature not be changed by window-dressing or persiflage, but if Daisyfingerpainter can't be reasoned out of her prejudices, she must be laughed out of them. If Daisyfingerpainter can't be argued out of her selfishness, she must be shamed out of it.

Even when Daisyfingerpainter isn't lying, she's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable her to divert attention from her unprovoked aggression. On a similar note, some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that she is secretly scheming to scrap the notion of national sovereignty. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that I call upon her to stop her oppression, lies, immorality, and debauchery. I call upon her to be a woman of manners, principles, honour, and purity. And finally, I call upon her to forgo her desire to violate her pledge not to hurt people's feelings.

In order for us to realize more happiness in our lives, we need to understand that some people apparently believe that if we don't bother Daisyfingerpainter, Daisyfingerpainter won't bother us. The fallacy of that belief is that our desires and hers are not merely different; they are opposed in mortal enmity. Daisyfingerpainter wants to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. We, in contrast, want to alert people that her apple-polishers argue that she has achieved sainthood. These are the same indelicate blatherskites who twist the truth. This is no coincidence; we must drag Daisyfingerpainter in front of a tribunal and try her for her crimes against humanity. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that my only wonder is, Whatever happened to Daisyfingerpainter's sense of humanity? I'll tell you what I think the answer is. I can't prove it, but if I'm correct, events soon will prove me right. I think that Daisyfingerpainter looks primarily at a person's superficial qualities such as physiognomy and mannerisms. I, in contrast, consider how likely a person is to fight to the end for our ideas and ideals. That's what's important to me. Either way, I do not appreciate being labeled. No one does. Nevertheless, she will stop at nothing to substitute breast-beating and schwarmerei for action and honest debate. This may sound outrageous, but if it were fiction I would have thought of something more credible. As it stands, as soon as Daisyfingerpainter found the resources to do so she lost no time in convincing innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction. The inevitable followed: Myopic misers started discrediting and intimidating the opposition. The scariest part of all of this is that Daisyfingerpainter has been trying to trick people into believing that her debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. Apparently, she has succeeded beyond her wildest dreams with censorious heartless-types; they're now fully convinced that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids. I could be wrong about any or all of this, but at the moment, the above fits what I know of history, people, and current conditions. If anyone sees anything wrong or has some new facts or theories on this, I'd love to hear about them.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information