Thread: NYP mini-herf...sat 8/5

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default NYP mini-herf...sat 8/5

tinder box...2pm...

me and newfie and anyone else???.....

let me get a link I might come to see you guys

I am really interested in coming and want to try to make this into a fishing nature trip as well as I haven't really been out of NY for the whole summer.

Anyone interested in doing some fishing or something similar that weekend before or after the HERF. OR maybe you guys know some good locations for fishing near by and couldlet me know would be great as well

Thanks

Dan

bigpoppapuff Guest

we herfed...had a nice dinner...and schmoozed....newfie,cgardan,and me.....very nice time and great to meet both of you...

sorry I didn't make it.
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

It was a great time!! Thanks to Sid for setting this up, and to Dan for driving from NYC.

Lots of great smokes traded hands and Sid chose an awesome location to gather, and a great little restaurant for dinner. I increased my stock of Ashton VSGs at the Tinder Box too as there was an Ashton event going on!

Well, time for bed as I was up at 4:15 AM to leave Montreal and it's now past midnight. Dayum, no wonder my eyes are burning. Up that long and rode almost 1000 miles!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

bigpoppapuff Guest

rumor (rumour for newf) has it that the two out-of-towners spent a few bucks at smokin joe's......two really good guys driving a ton of miles for a herf...that's true brotha' stuff!!!...

congrats to the guys!!
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Got back in town with smokes galore. Many thanks to Sid for setting this event up and all his generousity and gifts. Was awesome meeting Jim a true BOTL 1000 miles on a bike in one day ..... dude at least you got home ok and with a little stash I believe
    If anyone is ever in the Buffalo area def visit Smoking Joes you will not regret it. Their inventory is awesome everything except Opus X. They even had Padrons 64 and 26 and all cigars are right there with the internet prices

Just got back a few hours ago but I am already up for another one of these HERFs

Once again many thanks to Sid and Jim ... gifts were great but your company was priceless

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    It was a great time!! Thanks to Sid for setting this up, and to Dan for driving from NYC.

Lots of great smokes traded hands and Sid chose an awesome location to gather, and a great little restaurant for dinner. I increased my stock of Ashton VSGs at the Tinder Box too as there was an Ashton event going on!

Well, time for bed as I was up at 4:15 AM to leave Montreal and it's now past midnight. Dayum, no wonder my eyes are burning. Up that long and rode almost 1000 miles!!
    Glad you guys had fun!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Unfortunatly already had plans.. but hopefully will be able to make another one.. soon!!

Thread Information