Thread: New Fun

1. Default New Fun

A buddy of mine rode his 2006 Goldwing to my house, parked it, threw me the keys, and said...It's your's for the week. He then jumped into his sisters car and the two of them left for Ohio.

So I'm into my second tank of gas since Sunday. it ain't as fast or nimble as my Roadstar...But damn it's smooth. Can't stay off it.

It's got an FM DVD player, cruise control, CB radio, heated seat, heated hand grips. a reverse gear, foot boards, custom shifter, custom brake pedal and too much more to mention.

One day....

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    A buddy of mine rode his 2006 Goldwing to my house, parked it, threw me the keys, and said...It's your's for the week. He then jumped into his sisters car and the two of them left for Ohio.

So I'm into my second tank of gas since Sunday. it ain't as fast or nimble as my Roadstar...But damn it's smooth. Can't stay off it.

It's got an FM DVD player, cruise control, CB radio, heated seat, heated hand grips. a reverse gear, foot boards, custom shifter, custom brake pedal and too much more to mention.

One day....
    PICS !!!!!!!

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

I have a '05, Sarge and love it. Matter of fact, that's my mode of transportation to the Buffalo Herf on Saturday.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Reverse? Wow. Sounds like you need to take a road trip.

I'd tell you to enjoy but, it appears you already are.......
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

6. Default

A bike with heated seats? What is the world coming to?

Hey sarge I can dig up some smokes if you want to stop by and show off the bike.

Baron
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    A bike with heated seats? What is the world coming to?
    Forget heated seats, a DVD player and REVERSE!?!? Now insert:
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    What is the world coming to?

I hope you aren't watching the dvds while riding. that would be a pretty big distraction. Have fun, be safe.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan
    Forget heated seats, a DVD player and REVERSE!?!?
    It could be DVD-A... Surround sound on a bike would be pretty funny... "There's a tambourine in my ass!"

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Reverse has been on these bikes for quite a while.

I don't have much of an issue as I'm tall and fairly strong. But for shorter guys who have to balance their bike on tip-toes, and try to pull the bike backwards up a slight incline, it's an invaluable option.

Mine doesn't have the CB or the CD auto changer options, but I do use the MP3 player quite a bit.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Thread Information