Thread: Humidor Pictures?

Blog Entries

I just finished restockingmyhumidor at the office. I got a bundle of torpedo's from Honduras in and had to put the goodies away . I'll try one tonight and give a report.

I wanted to share my prized office possession with the rest of the board.

First Picture:

Second Picture

Have any pictures of your humidor you would like to share?

--MiguelEdited by: hex1848
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I see you like the nudes a bit ...cigars I mean.... What are the white and blue lables you have? They look yummy. I'll post pics of my humidor tonight. I'm on campus untill ~5:00. Oh wait....I don't have my lab today due to Thanksgiving...Yaaaaaaa! I'll be home by 2:15. Just a warning, I have completely been taken over by the dark side, cubans-are-me. Man, I really need some cheaper smokes for the every day fix.Speaking of that, did you get my PM hex?
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Blog Entries

I hid my all my contraband under the nudies. I got a bundle of torpedo's from Honduras (really good smokes actually) that filled up the humidornicely. They are non-branded but to me, cigars are kind of like wine, you dont need to spend a lot ofcashto get a goodtaste.

The blue and white labels are Cerdan's. Good strong smokes, although I generally likea milder/smother smother tasting cigar.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Doh...didn't get a chance to post pics but I will for sure this evening.

Ok here we go:

As I said before, I love cubans and this is what I have at the moment. I am currently working on a box of Montecristo "C". The Robustos and Esplendidos are authentic ISOM, the Lanceros are knockoffs from Mexico thata friend bought for me and the Torpedoes are Dominican Yellow lables. The knockoffs are far from cuban but are not a bad smoke while the torpedoes are an ok daily smoke. If you want to trade or try a torpedo just let me know, I have1 1/2 boxes.

On the top you will notice one Torpedo that is a limited edition and that is a real ISOM from 2003.

Hope you enjoy the pics and post yours, I'd love to see.Edited by: hex1848

Hex, where did you host your pics, imagestation is a piece of crap and will not display the pics.

Blog Entries

I host mineon my web design site.I'm thinking about turning on imageuploading for people with a certain amount of posts, but fornow, ill justPM you my email address and Illhost them for you.

Sent you an email...thanks!

Blog Entries

post updated.. sorry for the delay, been in and out all weekend.

Not a problem, hope you had a good thanksgiving!

Looks great!

I have recently added about 12 single sticks and a box of Hoya de Nicaragua Antano Machitos... Filled it up nicely

Blog Entries

I'm waiting on my shippment from the factory in the DR. I smoked most of what you see above.

How much did that Humi run ya, hex?

Blog Entries

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...amp;category=1 1675&item=6146621589&rd=1 is a similar auction. I think I ended up paying around $50 - $60 with shipping.

It's what I use at the office. It actually ticked me off, one of the corners got damaged durring delivery, instead of going through the shipping nightmare I just went to home depot and got some brass finishing corners and put them on my self.

Thread Information