View Poll Results: Do you like the Cigarsmokers color scheme?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 94.12%
  • No

2 5.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you like the current color scheme?

Blog Entries

Default How do you like the current color scheme?

As I posted in an other thread, I am going to start work on a new look and feel for the site. I'm curious as to if you guys like the current color scheme, or want something different.

If you vote no, please give us some suggestions! (2 or 3 basic colors and/or a URL of a color scheme you like would be good).

I voted yes because I like the way it looks, but I would have to see others to decide if I liked them better.
    End of line.

Blog Entries

I like the colors we have right now myself. I just want to put a new logo up and change the layout a little bit initially. But always like to see what others have to say.

I don't mind the current color.... is there a way we could change it on our computer
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

This is the cleanest site out there. It's readable, it's attractive. I do not like other forums' appearances, stick with the money maker you got baby. BTW, are you back from the DR yet Hex?
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

6. Default

a medium Blue is easier on the eyes IMHO but I like our current color too
    The older I get ,the better I was

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

I like what you have here Hex. If there's any Montreal members, they may prefer hot pink or baby blue right now though!!

That place is so friggin' ghey
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

I like the baby-shit green color we have. This site seems far less cluttered than some of the other sites. Clean and simple.

9. Default

HOT PINK!

I could go either way...

Yeah, I like it the way it is too.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

The color is OK, I like everything there is about this board.
    In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

I think the color scheme is fine

13. Default

No problem with it.

I like the colors - but I really like the layout - very user friendly.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

I like the colors of the site. Very neutral and not way out there. I say keep it as is.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

I like the colours as they are.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

17. Default

I like the current color scheme, its what gives this board its own unique look.

If you did change the colors, I wouldn't mind seeing some blue :).

Blog Entries

Personally the only reason I have stayed all this time is because of the color scheme is very good. You know me and my colors! However, since GF needs a little blue my suggestion is that Hex makes the little guy in his avatar blue and it could be the cigar smoking smurf! Even better, we could send it around to each member and we could get pictures of him smoking the member's favorite cigar in the member's favorite place. For me I have him going over at the Waterfall at the Mohegan Sun smoking a Parodi! Where is CC!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    However, since GF needs a little blue my suggestion is that Hex makes the little guy in his avatar blue and it could be the cigar smoking smurf!
    I don't think little dogbert would appreciate being colored blue..

The colors are easy on the eyes, the site is easy to read, and the graphics aren't blown out of proportion. A very professional looking site. Clean and strreamlined. I can't stand some of the newer sites with four frames, huge animated graphics, bright colors, etc.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information