Thread: F/S Opus X's

Default F/S Opus X's

Hey Guys,

I was back in OH visiting the in-laws and went to Cousin's as I normally do here because they are always stocked. Anyway, I picked up 2 Opus X Belicoso's and 2 Opus X Fuente Fuente's. The Belicoso's were 15.25 each and the Fuente Fuente's 12.00. Plus tax it came out to 58.80. I'm offering to anybody for the cost plus shipping, which would be 62.85 (4.05 with click 'n ship). Yes, this is slightly over MSRP, but I'm not making anything, just providing a service to my BOTL's.

If you are an unknown, you'll have to send your end first. If I know you, it'll be out monday.

PM's please...
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

2. Default

I can get them localy or else I would take em. This is a very nice offer you have made
    The older I get ,the better I was

We don't have any right now, but we get them often enough. BigMac
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

PM sent!
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Hahaha! For that price I could buy one and have a little change left over to try and cover the gas I used driving 2.5 hrs each way to get it.

Thanks for offering this up!

Default Still Available??????

Are these still available If so I want them

Good prices!

This is done folks. Mauiied won the prize. I may not be able to afford these smokes at this point, but I always know people who can, so what better way to help fellow botl's out. Fuente takes care of Cousin's in Cleveland. I guess I've finally found something positive about Cleveland other than my wife coming from here
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    This is done folks. Mauiied won the prize. I may not be able to afford these smokes at this point, but I always know people who can, so what better way to help fellow botl's out. Fuente takes care of Cousin's in Cleveland. I guess I've finally found something positive about Cleveland other than my wife coming from here

Got the sticks yesterday! Thanks for the purchase and the extras! They are now sitting pretty in my little chest.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Thread Information