3 weeks ago I bought a few Bolivar “New Blend”, "great looking" a toro and a churchill. This morning I took a break from work sat in the backyard around 10 with the toro, nice dark wrapper what more could you ask for? Punched it, and with a tough draw decided it would loosen up after being heated up a bit. Heck of a wind out back so I started it in the garage. Was off a little from the get go, burnt uneven thinking it would correct itself. I settled in with a sweet root beer... It was 10:00 AM. Great rich smoke strong tobacco flavour no bad after tastes at all but I kicked, scratched and licked to stop the uneven burn that was driving me nuts (maybe the hard draw that never loosened up), it also got kinda squishy. I could also see the oils coming out at the burn edge... lovely. Cuz of the jagged burn I cut it behind the burn chewed a honking hole in it’s head and started over, great flavour rich but the draw was still a mess, just as bad as before “thick smoke bad draw go figure”. At the three inch mark I had to put this down, it was just to much of a workout. determined to have a relaxing hour in the backyard I persevered with the Churchill, used a cutter this time made a good draw, the wrapper wasn't quit as dark but beautiful just the same. It has good flavour, still had an uneven but but nothing like the toro. The nice thing was the head never good up with any tar bitterness. Finished the root beer finished the paper finished the Churchill. I’ll try a few more Churchill's from another smoke house and see what comes of It. Between the dark wrapper the thick smoke, flavour and even the good looking label they look expensive in the Humi. I can see enjoying this around a campfire thick enough smoke to compete and usually don’t obsess about the small stuff if you've hiked all day and haven't had a shower.

What's been your experience with these got any sob stories??