Thread: Q about CigarsIntl.com

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

Default Q about CigarsIntl.com

Does anyone know if they post overseas ( out of USA) ? It looks as if they just post to American states and thats it. Mabey I missed something. 3 times. I have emailed them, but no reply yet....

Thanks!
    Smokey the bear says:.....

I clicked the Help link at the bottom of their site, this is all the information they have listed for their shipping policy. http://www.cigarsinternational.com/h...e.asp#shipping
    Brian Wells

As you will come to know, they screw up every once in a while like all companies do. The problem with CI seems to be that when they do screw up, a few of their customer service people are not the most fun people to deal with. All of MY deals have gone well with them, but there are many people here who have had less than great luck with these guys.

I'd also like to suggest. seriouscigars.com. Very reasonable prices, and if you call or email them, they will get back to you quicker than CI will.
    Last edited by TheVitaleMob; 08-07-2006 at 03:12 PM.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Leo,

I called their 800 # and spoke to a Customer Service Rep. She told me that they do not ship overseas. But that you can order from there "affiliate" web site... www.cigar.com... There phone number is 800-357-9800...

If this is still no good for you and you still want to order from CI... Let me know, I will be away from 8/9- 8/14 and would be glad to hook you up with what you need and ship it to you.
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Blog Entries

What are you trying to order? I run www.caminoviejo.com and have no problem shipping overseas (if you don't mind covering the shipping )

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

I got an email back today. No, they wont ship. I would love to get my hands on some of there deals that are posted up here.

Blkcloud, I will give that site a try, and if no luck, I will take you up on that offer. I will PM you with info. Pyrofish has also offered.

Hex, thanks for the link. I will check it out. Oh, and of course I will cover shipping. As long as you dont do what one company did, and put 15 singles in a box 1 foot cubed, nailing me 28AUD....

Nice work all!!
    Smokey the bear says:.....

7. Default

If they can't ship outside of the US and its territories then they aren't very international are they?

I wouldn't bother with them. I had ordered a cigar from them and it came dried out. I talked to some customer service rep about it and she was friendly and tried to make the situation better but I didn't even want to bother with them anymore. Again, nice customer service, but a good retailer shouldn't have to rely on good customer service.

I just sent off for an order from them this morning, I hope mine don't show up dried out.
    Of course if they did I would assume that it would be partly because they've been carried around in a mail truck or UPS truck for a few days in hot hot weather
    Brian Wells

Ive had a order on back order from them for over a month now and Im getting kinda hot about it. Its just 5 Rocky Patel 92's and 5 Padrons.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Yea that's quite a while for them to get 10 cigars to you.
    Brian Wells

Quote Originally Posted by Empire23 View Post
    Ive had a order on back order from them for over a month now and Im getting kinda hot about it. Its just 5 Rocky Patel 92's and 5 Padrons.
    I got the same problem with them. I ordered 5 cao blacks and 5 padrons and have been waiting for 5 weeks. They sent me a message saying the padrons are backordered and they don't know when they will ship.

I'll got them a break on this order though since I've gotten a lot of killer deals from them and they are usually good. I never had any problems with dried out smokes, but I don't go with standard shipping either.

Any big operation has lower prices, but poorer customer service and quality control. I have two friends who have a big problem with CI. They ran out of a deal they had going, with orders still in the works. They had to wait over a month before finally being reimbursed and almost two weeks before CI admitted they couldn't ship them the stuff they ordered to begin with. I had a small problem with JR Cigars. I had a few moldy tubos. They wouldn't send replacements, but reimbursed me about $2 a stick. Since the deal included an array of cigars and merchandise, I really have no idea what I actually paid for the cigars. You figure since the merchandise was offered as a "free bonus" it's value wouldn't be included in the calculation, but apparently it wasn't as free as I thought.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

What sucks is that the only real reason I spent the extra cash for the 10 sticks is because I bought that 8 stick with the cigar band humi that Dan posted at the same time, so I didnt have to pay shipping. Now even if I cancel the order, I would have to pay shipping again to order different smokes.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Got my order of Tierra Del Sol robusto maduros today Unfortunately it rained all day so I didn't get a chance to try one.
    Only complaint I have is that they didn't ship them with any kind of humidification device...
    Brian Wells

Thread Information