Thread: Acid-

1. Default Acid-

What gives with Acid Cigars? I have never had one, but they are on the top of every best seller list on many online cigar shops.. They may be good but who would buy a cigar with a sportbiker with dog-ears?

Beekman-
    Last edited by Beekman Poole; 08-07-2006 at 11:36 PM.

I have always heard they taste like smoking a cigar dipped in cologne or smokin as inscent stick.
    I have never tried them becuase I think they're overpriced for a flavored/scented smoke.
    Brian Wells

smoked a cigarillo of their's once. Tasted like i was smoking wheat grass and moldy Tums with a hint of some kind of weird incense in it too. They are designed and marketed with the 18-25 crowd in mind because they are so "cool" and "new" and "different". Simple fact is that they use vastly inferior tobacco, and try to cover it up with crap and sell it as "new coke". It's like mixing monarch vodka and grape juice, and telling someone that it's higher quality than premium scotch. Just doesn't work.

That being said, try one. If you like it, smoke it. Just don't tell those bastages on here that you did it 'cause they'll bust your balls about it.

Happy hunting.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Thread Information