27 Felonies
    15 Violent Felonies
    4 Open Felony cases
    2 Parole Violation Warrants
    2 Felony Bench Warrants................this is the guys record

lives in the projects
    collects welfare

your tax dollars at work!

I think it's very common. And I think puttin a bullet in their heads would be alot cheaper than holding them up in prison and spending around a million+ dollars on each of the pieces of trash. Of course that's just my humble opinion
    Brian Wells

Sounds like a real piece of crap to me. Too bad he hasn't Darwin-ed himself yet.
    End of line.

So, which NFL team did he play for?

bigpoppapuff Guest

this piece of swhit will,hopefully,be sent away for a long while....one of the charges against him on tuesday was assault on an officer...my son'll miss a few days.....

From the sounds of his record he probably played in the NBA... either that or he's a senator.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    I think it's very common. And I think puttin a bullet in their heads would be alot cheaper than holding them up in prison and spending around a million+ dollars on each of the pieces of trash. Of course that's just my humble opinion
    I like the way you think Brian. Fucktards (I think that's Kevin's favourite term) like this are the reason I hate the John Howard Society even worse than I hate Greenpeace.

Sid, give the boy a pat on the back for us all.

PS:

Was he wearing a pair of busted Ray Ban Avaitors with one lens that kept falling out?
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    ...my son'll miss a few days.....

I hope this is an administrative procedure and your boy is OK!

Looks like your son is on a fast track to make detective and sergeant in the near future

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    I hope this is an administrative procedure and your boy is OK!
    +1 Here pal
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

+2

or is it just plus one again? Either way, I hope everything's alright and dirtbag goes away.

bigpoppapuff Guest

son got a nasty split lip and a cut on the forehead when perp swung before he got cuffed on the second wrist....son also got a pretty bad contusion when he tackled the perp....had to throw away his cargo shorts (he's plain clothes)...lots of blood....anyway...perp,hopefully,will be sent away this time...

thanks for your concern...

13. Default

Kudos on the good arrest. The life of a cop ain't easy but it has it's rewards.

The thing about a good cop is a split lip and a contusion ain't gonna deter him from doing his job...Wish I could buy him a beer and swap a couple of war stories with him.

Syd, sorry to read your boy got a little roughed up, but GREAT to read he dominated in the end baby!!!! I bet he had some adrenaline pumping.

Yeah, the justice system has severe problems on the punishment end. I'm not for capital punishment, but since when has back breaking labor in remote places with guns to the back become cruel and unusual?

Or...relating to the energy thread, why don't we hook all criminals up to bikes that are used to generate electricity and force them to ride bikes for 8 hours a day (2 hours on, 1 off).
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

It is hard to believe, but records like that are common.

The guy should be hung or shot by firing squad. What good is he doing the US or even the planet for that matter?
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Most importantly, glad your son is ok.

Based on the rap sheet - sounds like this person is beyond rehabilitation. How the heck he got out defies belief IMHO.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post

Yeah, the justice system has severe problems on the punishment end. I'm not for capital punishment, but since when has back breaking labor in remote places with guns to the back become cruel and unusual?
    Then you would like this Sheiff out in Arizona, I can't think of his name right now though, but he makes his prisoners live in tents while they do manual labor. The state actually got pissed off at him because he didn't have cable TV in his prison and forced him to install it. He did, but all he gave them was the Disney channel and weather channel.
    End of line.

BPP, sorry about the bustup, but congrats on the collar! That is quite a criminal record, and I am glad your Son got to bring him down.

Lets hope he stays down.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
    Then you would like this Sheiff out in Arizona, I can't think of his name right now though, but he makes his prisoners live in tents while they do manual labor. The state actually got pissed off at him because he didn't have cable TV in his prison and forced him to install it. He did, but all he gave them was the Disney channel and weather channel.
    I did read about that Sheriff once, I think that he makes them wear pink jumpsuits and work on chain-gangs. He got a lot of flack for it, and may have changed to stripped suits since.

That would be Joe Arpayo.

Overall, the man's an idiot.

Hey BPP, glad to hear your boy's gonna be OK.

Another example of the broken justice system, and welfare system, in this Country.

BTW, there's no such thing as "rehabilitation".

Thread Information