Thread: Greatings from a newb

Default Greatings from a newb

What's up,

As a newb I wanted to introduce myself. I've been smoking cigars for I while but began to take it more seriously about a year ago when I moved to Miami. I'm a big fan of CAO Blacks and Gurkah Ledgends. I love trying out new smokes too.

Besides burning tobacco, I love to surf, fish and train MMA, but right now I'm a full time law student, so all the fun stuff is on the back burner.

I like the Eagles, UM football, and combat sports (UFC and Pride fighting).

I dislike TO and FSU

This board has a lot of great info for a newb, thanks guys!

bigpoppapuff Guest

big UFC fan here.....welcome to the bb....where are you from originally??...

Welcome to Cigar Smokers
    You train Mixed Martial Arts? What style do you teach?
    I take JuJitsu and my teacher trains some guys for MMA competition also.
    Brian Wells

Quote Originally Posted by 305 View Post
    I'm a big fan of CAO Blacks and Gurkah Ledgends!
    CAO Blacks are some of my favorites too. I just bought a box to cristen the new coolidor. What does the 305 mean/stand for?
    Welcome to the board.

Originally, I'm from jersey, but I've lived in VA, Texas, and before FL, I lived in Hawaii for 5 years.

I train muay thai and started with TKD as a kid. I've got a little bit of wrestling and BJJ (enough to stuff takedowns and avoid basic subs) but my ground game needs a lot of work. I still hit the bags and train striking, but I'm not in top shape right now. I'm bumping up my cardio/strength training and once I get my fitness back on par, I'm going to start training BJJ seriously.

305 is my area code, I couldn't think of anything witty! Yeah man the blacks are great. I like the brazilia's too.

Where in Jersey are you from? Where in VA did you live? I grew up in Princeton and have family in Richmond and C'ville.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    Where in Jersey are you from? Where in VA did you live? I grew up in Princeton and have family in Richmond and C'ville.
    Atlantic City NJ and Blacksburg VA, but I was only in VA for > a year.

Thread Information