Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cigar Register - free cigar management software

Blog Entries

This thing seems to be a complete mess. peter_a was going back and forth on another cigar board with other members who were having all kinds of problems with his software.

I'll just stick to an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of things.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Default Thread Necromancy

I need to start tracking stuff. I searched on here for about 30 minutes, and this seems like the best thread, but ended saying the software sucks.

Has this software made any advances?
    Are there others that are better?
    Can anyone send me their spreadsheet as a starting point?

Thanks,
    Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

3. Default

badwhale, i have a a pretty good spreadsheet thats both easy to use, and you can search by brand/size/price/date/all that jazz.

if you want it my email is b.logan.brown AT gmail DOT com. just email me and i'll send you the file. also let me know if you need it in an OLDER excel file so i can change that before i send it to you.

Blog Entries

I honestly kind of liked this software back when i was using it. I never had any real problems.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SixPackSunday View Post
    badwhale, i have a a pretty good spreadsheet thats both easy to use, and you can search by brand/size/price/date/all that jazz.

if you want it my email is b.logan.brown AT gmail DOT com. just email me and i'll send you the file. also let me know if you need it in an OLDER excel file so i can change that before i send it to you.
    Why is it that you are able to use the shift key when posting $hit on your pathetic blog yet when you post here, you act like a jackass?

Another cigarlive/puff.com piece of $hit loser in our midst....

Get outta here you fuggen loser.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I find the registry difficult to navigate and when I enter information I get a box that opens telling me my query has to be updateable. I have tried numerous times to add info for my humidor and it gives me full of error messages.It would have been helpful to have a help menu that can help one navigate for the first time. I think it needs a little more work to make it user friendly.

7. Default

great idea though!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yzingerr View Post
    great idea though!
    Thanks for another thoughful & educational response to a way old thread!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Thanks for another thoughtful & educational response to a way old thread!
    10-4

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SixPackSunday View Post

I am still trying to find a way to keep track of cigar's I've smoked and detail my impressions of them. Would you mind sharing your spreadsheet with a newbie if it's not too much to ask? I wanted to get your ok before I emailed you.

Thanks!
    Nelson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    I am still trying to find a way to keep track of cigar's I've smoked and detail my impressions of them. Would you mind sharing your spreadsheet with a newbie if it's not too much to ask? I wanted to get your ok before I emailed you.

Thanks!
    Nelson
    This guy is a known asshat and scumbag and I highly doubt he will be returning here.

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post

Thanks!
    Nelson
    Oh, boy... Where do I start with Mr. sixpack...

Ummm... Errrmmmm... Well...

Ahhhh... sixpack was kinda runned off a lot of cigar sites recently. You see, he had some kinda great idea for doing a "re-shipping" service for people. You know - you don't want the little woman to find out you're buying cigars, so you contact the "reshipping" service to make the purchase on your behalf. So - I guess the reship turned into a bit of a re-route - and there are some (actually quite a few) that are not too happy with Mr. sixpack at the present time...

I'm thinking you're probably not going to get a copy of his spreadsheet. Sorry...

Thread Information