Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Job in the World

Default Best Job in the World

As some of you know I was between jobs recently looking for a right place to use my skills.
    As life has it I decided to change careers a bit and in reality do something where I think my BA in business and MBA in marketing would be quite usefull in fact.

And what is even better I think this is the Best Job in the World.

I will be following in Sid's footsteps and work as a Sales Rep for the cigar industry

I really have to give thanks to everyone here for their support and advice. Especially Sid for all his shared knowledge and patience answering my at times dum questions. Also a million thanks for hooking me up with a few accounts

What better way to spend a workday than smoking a cigar while having a conversation with different people

2. Default

Cool ,congrats bro and good luck.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Congrats!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

That's awsome man, you should really enjoy that job.
    Congrats
    Brian Wells

Is occupation the only trait you'll have in common with Sid? I don't think the world is ready for two.....

Congratulations dude. I start laying flooring tomorrow and while it's nowhere near as cool of a job, I feel your excitement for new employment.

6. Default

Too cool...What cigars will you market?

Congrats! that does sound like an awesome job.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Congrats Dan, can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

congrats Dan. let us know how it goes.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

congrats, Sid is good peeps!!!!!!!!!!
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Schweeeeet!!!!

Congrats! There a few better feelings in life than doing something you enjoy for a career! It's a blessing a lot of folks don't have.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Very nice!

Sid will be able to advise you on what you can and can't take into Canada too.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Too cool...What cigars will you market?
    So far I have: JM Dominican ( which by the way was just rated an A by cigar encyclopedia ), Emilio Reyes, and Adan Y Eva -- that is a new to US brand but is a great cigar and you honestly have to see the packaging one of the best I have seen

Lets hope this goes well and oh yeah I think I might be sending Adan Y Eva to some people here for review

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinDVM View Post
    Very nice!

Sid will be able to advise you on what you can and can't take into Canada too.

a year and a half later and i still haven't been back.....and i still hope the shaved-head asswipe at the bridge gets hit by a car...

Congrats Dan! I would love that kind of job... ...especially with how shitty my job has been lately.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Congrats Dan. Hope it works out for you!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Congradulations Dan. That is a great career move. I really hope it works out for you and keeps a roof over your head and food in your belly (and all the stogies you could dream of). Best of luck.

That sounds great Dan, Congratulations. I hope you are very successful at it.

Props to Sid too for getting you a foot in the door.

"If you find a job doing something you truly love, you'll never work a day in your life."

I forgot where I heard that, but its so true.
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    So far I have: JM Dominican ( which by the way was just rated an A by cigar encyclopedia ), Emilio Reyes, and Adan Y Eva -- that is a new to US brand but is a great cigar and you honestly have to see the packaging one of the best I have seen

Lets hope this goes well and oh yeah I think I might be sending Adan Y Eva to some people here for review
    Congrats on the new job... I'm pretty sure I smoked a Adan Y Eva from last years RTDA stash.. good smokes.

Thread Information