Thread: rock star supernova..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigpoppapuff Guest

Default rock star supernova..

this broad is the worst singer i've ever heard...she's so far off key ....my dogs are howling!!!

....please,sweetheart...stop...get a job at wendy's...but please...don't sing!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    this broad is the worst singer i've ever heard...she's so far off key ....my dogs are howling!!!

....please,sweetheart...stop...get a job at wendy's...but please...don't sing!!!
    Oh I watch this show too and why she has not been kick off yet is only because she such a joke she brining the ratings up just to see what will happen next. She really believes she has a chance that is what is so sad.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

you must be talking about Zarya (spelling). She is sooooooooooooooo bad! Dilana and lucas will be the final 2 and hopefully Dilana will win
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

bigpoppapuff Guest

zayra it is!!!.....is somebody kidding somebody??.....she couldn't hit a note the entire song...it was painful...

Blog Entries

I agree with you...however not sure if they will pick a female. She is the best, but not sure they are looking for a girl. I honestly think the band would hold her back she could be a bigger star alone, then the "Band" would ever be in itself. Just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassfever
    you must be talking about Zarya (spelling). She is sooooooooooooooo bad! Dilana and lucas will be the final 2 and hopefully Dilana will win

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

to make it endure

I may have to rethink this whole thing. The more i listen to Lucas the more limited he sounds. He seems to be a perfect Billy Idol wanna be. Now Ryan had a killer week

Default Dilana Smith

Dilana Smith is an "old" pro who has performed internationally for about fifteen years. There's little doubt that Dave Navarro and Tommy Lee, who are also producers this season, are well aware of her performing history. It took years for Dilana to get a CD produced, but Wonderfool was finally released in Holland in 2000. She's a native of the Union of South Africa, but has primarily performed in Europe. It's my understanding that this isn't like last year, with a tour planned, but, rather, a one time performance in Vegas. Check out the raunchy lyrics at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODc8bTMMTC0

Ryan Star could be the dark horse in this race. He's also an experienced pro whose current CD, Songs from the Eye of an Elephant is under the name R.Star. He's an excellent keyboard player, which would mean one less guy to hire.

Because it's a one time show, I'd venture to guess that if it comes down to these two, they'll both be selected.

Blog Entries

Dilana Smith does not need Super Nova. She needs a good manager and/or promoter and a good band behind her . She is a star in her own rights in some many undiscovered ways. Honestly Super Nova would hold her back on a long term bases but you think it's just one gig? hummm I have t look at that again.

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    Dilana Smith does not need Super Nova. She needs a good manager and/or promoter and a good band behind her . She is a star in her own rights in some many undiscovered ways. Honestly Super Nova would hold her back on a long term bases but you think it's just one gig? hummm I have t look at that again.
    Truthfully, I think Dilana is just using this show to get some U.S. exposure. It's tough for a female hard rocker in 2006 to get a contract and airplay. And, Dilana has age working against her. Some bios list her as 35, but she may be older. Scrape off the air brushed TV makeup and I think you may find someone pushing 40. That in no way detracts from her talent, which I think is considerable. As a guy old enough to be a 40 year old's father, I have no problem with 40, but the reality is, it's hard to break in at 35+. I just turned on the program....They're now saying there's a world tour. A surprise to me!
    Last edited by RSteve; 08-22-2006 at 09:02 PM.

Tickets just went on sale for their tour. I just got 2 for the Chevy center in CT. January 27th. I hope Dilana is there. 1st row Loge. Anybody else going?

PS I am stil in SC and their are soooooooooooo many places to buy and smoke here.

Blog Entries

Dilana ? Wow where the attitude coming from? She always seemed really nice and supportive to everyone kinda laid back doing her own thing. I was really taken back by her this evening. Made her look very unattractive. I like the Ryan Star more and more.. I always liked Toby voice. Sounds like fun.

to make it endure

Thread Information