Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm HOME!

Default I'm HOME!

Hey all,

I finally got back yesterday afternoon, it took about 6 days of plane delays and traveling to get here!!!

Momma has not had her baby yet, so looks like I am going to get to see my second Son born any day now.

Thanks for all the support from you guys while I was over in Afghanistan.

Awesome news man. Glad to have you back home. Now get off the computer and spend some time with that family. Thanks again for your service.

3. Default

Welcome home!!!

Goddamn! Can it get any better? Back home in time for ya'll to have that baby together. What puts Edmond on my personal map is that they have a youth soccer club up there that is always ranked high in the nation. My kid plays and 3 years ago this Labor Day we played ESC Black 90 to a 2-2 draw until about the last 3 minutes when one of our girls fouled in the box and they converted the free kick. Then the same kid did it again. Final: 4-2. But, my daughter remembers that as one of her all time favorite games - she played her little ass off. When the final whistle blew, the ESC coach walked out on the field straight to her, shook her hand, and congratulated her on a game well-played. It was quite a moment for her.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I hope you're home for a while...

glad you made it back safe and sound.

bigpoppapuff Guest

that's great news!!!!...

Welcome back!

YGPM

Default Sweet

Awesome. Locard, I'm glacd your back and glad that you did this country a service. Icing on the cake is that you will get to see your 2nd childs birth. sweet, man, sweet. Got any pictures or stories about your time over there

Welcome back and much appreciation for your service to our country!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Congrats and a great job

Welcome back and congrats on the upcoming birth! It's about time you were stateside.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Locard, welcome back to the good ole' U S of A, buddy. Congrats on the new arrival!
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Thanks everyone for the open arms welcome.

Basil: I will have to look into that soccer program my son will be 3 in March, and have been thinking about sports for him.

Harv: Got yours and hit you back...thanks!

CJ: I do, and will put a few pics up when I get the chance. I have not been able to even unpack yet, it is good to be back home!

Oh and Paul, I finally have the stuff I have been squandering to get, just need time to unpack and then...

Welcome back and thanks for your service over there. And here. Stay safe, enjoy the birth and have a few cigars to celebrate everything!!

Welcome back and glad to read you are safe! Thanks so much for your service.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Well, as expected, she was two weeks early. Yesterday I got a call at work to get home quickly; her water broke!!!

We had him last night at about 2048!!!

Thanks guys for the support, and I am hoping to get a chance today to smoke, yesterday I did not since he was born so late. I ended up getting home around 0100. <insert proud Dad smoking here>

Quote Originally Posted by Locard View Post
    Well, as expected, she was two weeks early. Yesterday I got a call at work to get home quickly; her water broke!!!

We had him last night at about 2048!!!

Thanks guys for the support, and I am hoping to get a chance today to smoke, yesterday I did not since he was born so late. I ended up getting home around 0100. <insert proud Dad smoking here>
    A second congrats is in order! You package is going out this morning.

how did i miss the birth post!!!!

congrats man!
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Default Congrats and welcome Back

Congradulations on the new birth and Thanks for serving your country and helping to keep us free

Thread Information