Thread: Little Puff's Event

Default Little Puff's Event

One of the local B&M's out here puts on a high class Herf ontop of one of the resaurants next to the Capital and right on The Mall. This will be the 7th year that W. Curtis Drapper has put it on. Tickets are $125 but they get you free drinks, kick ass buffet line, and atleast 15 venders who ply you with top dollar cigars and at the end there is an auction to benefit 3 area scholorships. Its a suit and tie deal and I've looked forward to it all year long. Its what got me kickstarted back into cigars out here. You can get more info by calling 800-572-2382, or by going to http://drapertobacco.com/index.cgi and looking for the News and Events tab.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    One of the local B&M's out here puts on a high class Herf ontop of one of the resaurants next to the Capital and right on The Mall. This will be the 7th year that W. Curtis Drapper has put it on. Tickets are $125 but they get you free drinks, kick ass buffet line, and atleast 15 venders who ply you with top dollar cigars and at the end there is an auction to benefit 3 area scholorships. Its a suit and tie deal and I've looked forward to it all year long. Its what got me kickstarted back into cigars out here. You can get more info by calling 800-572-2382, or by going to http://drapertobacco.com/index.cgi and looking for the News and Events tab.
    Better hang on to your sweetie Jon if she's working it again. I hear that's the event where she allegedly found a man for herself!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    Better hang on to your sweetie Jon if she's working it again. I hear that's the event where she allegedly found a man for herself!!
    True, or atleast introduced her man back to cigars, the high life and generally raised the bar on herself. Her and I are both going and I'm really looking forward to this for several reasons: 1) she gets to get dressed up, and chic's dig that sort of stuff, plus she looks awesome! 2) I get to pretend that I'm rich and important cu I'm hop-nobing with very well to do DC-ite's, 3) I get to double up on the cigars b/c of my woman! Its like a Halloween all over again! So anyway, if your in the area, check this out. Maui, illilli, and the people I'm missing, check it out.

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    snip.. she gets to get dressed up, ...snip... plus she looks awesome! ...snip
    This thread is useless without pics!!!
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Reason enough for you to cruise down here and Herf ontop of Charlie Palmer's Steak House.
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 08-23-2006 at 06:37 AM. Reason: spelling, again.

Question 22 Days left.

I'm excited about this. Anyoe else thinking about coming to it
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I went to the event on Friday evening. It was as awesome as last years. The woman and I got all dolled up. I put on my suit which I wear 3 times a year, she was in a black skirt and blouse. when we arrived, valet took the car for us, inside I got a bag with which to put my cigars, and other toys. Upon exiting the elevator on the penthouse I felt like a little kid going out on Halloween night! Ashton, Avo, Bahia, Bolivar, CAO, Camacho, Fuente, La Aurora, La Flor Dominicana, La Gloria Cubana, Padron, Partagas, Punch, Tatuaje, Torano all attended and gave out cigars. I think I scored about 22 total. I got to rub shoulders with the president of Verizon, Carlos Fuente, rode in an elevator smoking cigars with an ATF agent, got to meet some of the people behind the cigars we smoke every day. The view was incredible and the event was over wayyyy to fast. All I can say is 361 more days till next years Little Puff. If anyone can post some pictures please PM me, b/c I cannot figure how to do it. I know we have a thread explaining how, but I still cannot figure it out.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

you need to sign up at photobucket.com and upload the images there, then once you have them uploaded below the picture is the link, copy the link, then come where and click on the little yellow mountain looking button, kinda looks like a postage stamp and paste in the link and your done.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

Default CJ's Pics

Notice the construction of the second Washington Monument:

OK CJ - gonna need captions from ya.

Enjoy...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Default can anyone see these pics?

Quick question - can anyone see the pics? Just double-checking.

Thanks!
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    Quick question - can anyone see the pics? Just double-checking.

Thanks!
    Can't see em on this end...
    Last edited by Locard; 10-05-2006 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Edited to erase stupidity
    An Investigator that can't find work, is probably not the one you want!

Thread Information