I had this guy last night at a Steve Miller concert. Its 5 by 50 and had a beautiful dark oily look to it. The construction was perfect with no big veins and the prelight draw was not easy nor difficult. I felt like I was going to hit one out of the park, beautiful cigar and "The Joker" playing in the back ground. When I lit it, it started off a little tangy but with a good burn. After about an inch, the ash fell off and the cigar became consistently sweet, creamy and with a bit of cinnamon. I did have to correct the burn 3 times or so which I haven't experienced before with La Aroma De Cuba. Generally I like the Cetro's, but I couldn't get into the larger Monarch. I'm not sure why I didn't like it, maybe the burn issues, maybe the strength, it was more full bodied then I had thought it would be, maybe it was the tangy taste that I couldn't get off my tongue. I don't think I'd buy this one again, but instead stick with the Cetro's. I have one in a tube, the Marquis which I'm looking forward to trying. I hope I won't be displeased.
BTW- The concert rocked! It pretty much was his greatest hits album, but live.