Thread: Great smoke

Default Great smoke

I recently smoked my second Rocky Patel 90. The first one that I smoked was very bad. The cigar burned so lopsided it was unbelievable. It was very very bitter. Just an over all bad smoke. I put it out just about at the half way mark. But I’m so glad that I grab another one (mostly from what I read about other people liking them). This was by far the best smoke that I have ever had. It had a ton of flavor that never over powered but at the same time was able to keep that wow factor that you get from the first few puffs. It burned very nicely; I never had to rotate the cigar to keep it from burning too much to one side. It was so good that I smoked it so low that I was burning my fingers trying to hold and still fought with my self not to put it out. I can’t wait to go get some more.

Did you smoke it at the store, or did you let it sit for a few days? At my store, the RH is so high that I cannot enjoy a RP 90 straight from their humidor, its soggy and the burn is fucked up and it tastes like crap. But you give it a few days at home where the RH is about 65%, then we're talking about one good mother ing cigar.

i waited about 2 weeks

I've had trouble with RP Vintage cigars being consistent. Two were great, one was so-so, and another was nasty.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information