Thread: Rocky's

Default Rocky's

Well based on the good things said by members of this board I decided to place my first order from Rocky's. That and they were the cheapest I could find for a box of LDF lanceros.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Well based on the good things said by members of this board I decided to place my first order from Rocky's. That and they were the cheapest I could find for a box of LDF lanceros.
    Don't forget to post back with how the buy went for future searchers
    "Enter cool cigar related quote here"

http://www.daveandcourtscorner.com/

bigpoppapuff Guest

i sell to rockys (and camino viejo)....trust me....both are far better than most other sites...the key word is "honesty"...and good customer relations....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Nice selection on the smokes.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Nice selection on the smokes.

Yeah well that's all your fault Ken. You got me hooked on these things. I will buy LFD lanceros when ever I see them.

My order arrived today in good shape. I have nothing negative to post. Everything went very smoothly at check out, I received two follow up emails, one confirming my order and a second with the tracking number. I placed my order on Thursday and it arrived today via UPS. It arrived in a large box with plenty of packing peanuts. The cigar box was still wrapped in plastic and all the cigars are in perfect shape.

All in all I wouldn't hesitate to order or recommend this vendor.

7. Default

Glad all went well, as the "Internet Good Guys" we do aim to please...

Mike
    Rockyscigars.com
    As always-
    Best Regards & Fresh Cigars,

Mike Glynn
    www.rockyscigars.com

Thread Information