Thread: New member, needs advice

1. Default New member, needs advice

Hello, I have been looking over your forms and have found some really excellent advice. You guys have a really good community here. What I’m looking for is a good cigar for a beginner (18 as of yesterday) I’ve had my fair share of swisher sweets and king Edwards and various other cheep ass cigars, but what I’m really looking for is the experience I had two years ago in Mexico with a cigar called a Macanudo. Unfortunately for me the nearest cigar shop is 200 miles away, I live in South Dakota. No I don’t ride my horse to school, that question gets asked more times. Well we do have some places where you can get cigars around hear but after reading some of the forms I dare not say where. So looks like I’m somewhat limited to the internet but whenever I find a site and set up my order it looks like you have to be 21. I guess my question would be is there any online sites that will sell to an 18 year old? And is there a cigar one would be better to start on than another?

Well if you arent joking about it then try http://www.caminoviejo.com/.

Your tastes may be different that everyone elses so you have to try pretty much whatever sounds good to you and see how you like it. Good luck!
    2 Funky Chickens!
    2.5 Pomegranates

as long as the credit card goes through, they arnt gonig to care.

Quote Originally Posted by coop-a-loop View Post
    Hello, I have been looking over your forms and have found some really excellent advice. You guys have a really good community here. What I’m looking for is a good cigar for a beginner (18 as of yesterday) I’ve had my fair share of swisher sweets and king Edwards and various other cheep ass cigars, but what I’m really looking for is the experience I had two years ago in Mexico with a cigar called a Macanudo. Unfortunately for me the nearest cigar shop is 200 miles away, I live in South Dakota. No I don’t ride my horse to school, that question gets asked more times. Well we do have some places where you can get cigars around hear but after reading some of the forms I dare not say where. So looks like I’m somewhat limited to the internet but whenever I find a site and set up my order it looks like you have to be 21. I guess my question would be is there any online sites that will sell to an 18 year old? And is there a cigar one would be better to start on than another?

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

welcom aboard coops!
    Smokey the bear says:.....

Thread Information