Thread: "scent of a woman"...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default "scent of a woman"...

....is,without question,one of the greatest films ever made.....

HOOO-AH!!!!!.....

You are absolutely right. I think I've said this on here before - the Tango Scene with Pacino and Gabrielle Anwar is one of my favorite scenes of all time.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Indeed another classic by Pacino

Default Scent of a woman

I have not seen that one but I do like alot of Pachinos work my favorite is Scar face and the second would have to be Carlitos way I will have to see if I can find it to buy

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedGun View Post
    I have not seen that one but I do like alot of Pachinos work my favorite is Scar face and the second would have to be Carlitos way I will have to see if I can find it to buy
    A great actor is someone who will take a role that is not his usual forte and still amaze you with his job, that is exactly what you get here -- HIghly Reccomended

Quote Originally Posted by TheNakedGun View Post
    Damn. you should try Heat, Donnie Brasco, the Godfather trilogy, Two For The Money, Dog Day Afternoon.

Scent . . . was his Oscar movie
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Default Scent of A woman

Well guys I saw the movie I must say you were all right it was quite a moving Movie Pachino did a Wonderful job as Col Slade had I not known better I would truley believe he was blind It was one great Movie Thanks for the reviews and encouraging me to watch it

bigpoppapuff Guest

now go get "25th hour".......run...don't walk...and pay attention to the mirror scene...and the last scene...both'll knock you out..

Thread Information