Thread: Blind Group Review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Blind Group Review

Ok, I posted this in the general discussion forum and I believe there is enough intrest here to proceed.

I would like to host a blind group review. Pretty simple, each person gets two differnt cigars (two of each, total of four). They will be labled by "1" and "2" , matching cigars will share the same number. There will be one "lower end" cigar, in the $2-3 range and a "higher end" cigar in the $7-8 range. Once the cigars have been mailed you will have one month to review them. A thread will be started in the review thread. There will be a thread for Cigar #1 and a thread for Cigar #2, to keep things easy to read and compair peoples reviews. The review can be a combind review of both the samples of the same cigar, or you could review each seperatly. Once all reviews have been posted (please PM me when you post them so I can keep track easily) the identity of the cigars will be revieled. I will also be posting a "review format" that everyone shold use so that there can be a combind total score for each cigar.

The price will the cost of the cigars (accual cost I pay for them, I'm not upping them to msrp or anything, so I'm not making any profit off this) and $3.85 for shipping/comfirmation. I will post the exact price before we beguin, and will accept paypal or money order. As I posted in the other thread I would also not have a problem with people waiting untill the recieve the cigars before they send the payment, as long as you've been a member for a few months and have built up some posts here.

These are the people said they wanted to participate in the other thread:

Cabaiguan Juan
    HarvInSTL
    Hex1848
    Roham
    HeftySmokes (if enough people get on board)
    WhiteWidow
    TheNakedGun
    CgarDan

I would like to have 9 people, so there is ONE spot open. I'll leave it open for another week, or untill the remaining one spot is filled. Please post if interested.
    Last edited by TheSilentChamber; 08-31-2006 at 10:35 PM.

Ok total price including shipping is going to be 23.85. The cigars I'v picked up, I think will make for some very interesting reviews would like to see people try to pick the more expensive one.

I'll do it.
    End of line.

I'll do it. Don't know if my review will be of much value but I can tell which one I like more, for sure.
    End of line.

Default Blind Review

I am interested if there is still an opening

still a couple spots left.

What the hell like I have nothing better to do I will do it a month is plenty of time to get this out of the way one by one

Thread Information